Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:17:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Whoring Whores

Started by Partridge's Love Child, November 16, 2005, 03:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
From an idea dredged up almost by accident on the photography thread, here's your chance to make a nice little calling card to put up in phone boxes and newsagents' windows to advertise your wares.

Jutl already done dees:

I seem to remember splattermac doing one of me ages ago, which featured Quentin Crisp.

Here's my rather pathetic opener...

I feel I've probably missed the point of this thread, but I did this anyway.

jutl

Did you get that by googling for 'ho'?

There wasn't a 'Ho' link at all. I just liked the idea of a Dismal Pirate.  
I like your Eagle.  I was going to do an ant that talks dirty next, but I think you might have the bestiality (aviality?) covered.

splattermac

a couple from the late horsegun

Lt Plonker

Tre

Like it Plonker

Here's mine...

JJJJH

JJJJH

Does she offer a Goldman shower?

Brian

All very good . Partridge's are excellent. Funny, haunting and graphically spot on.

Dusty Gozongas

Quote from: "Brian"All very good . Partridge's are excellent. Funny, haunting and graphically spot on.

Partridge's are templates and not intentionally good IMV. A thread starter if you will. I'm sure he won't mind me saying that you're easily impressed.

fanny splendid

butnut

Almost Yearly

I don't get it.

Quote from: "Brian and arqarqa didn't notice that Partridge's Love Child"Jutl already done dees:

hencole

I liked sick as pikes best, but then he does have a solid and sturdy chin.

Dusty Gozongas

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"
Brian and arqarqa didn't notice that Jutl already done dees:

Well I never had the bloke as a talentless fuck until right now. Shurely some mistake? You live and learn.

*this is hopefully the last time I qualify a remark with a smiley. I'm rude but I don't really mean owt by it * ;o)