Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:29:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pink

Started by Virtually Perennially, March 05, 2004, 12:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vermschneid Mehearties

Awfulawfulawfulawfulawfulawfulawfulawful.

I'm sorry I can't be any more objective on the matter, but I'd be very hard-pushed to say I give a crap whether she lives or dies.

TraceyQ

Ah, she's a fucking babe. One of the only ones that I would. "There You Go" is one of the best pop records of the decade as far as I'm concerned. Yes, she got a bit odd getting mixed up with the Four Non Blondes women , but I think she's grown out of that now.

I wonder if Izzard will let me borrow his tutu?

sore bottom mum

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"Awfulawfulawfulawfulawfulawfulawfulawful.

I'm sorry I can't be any more objective on the matter, but I'd be very hard-pushed to say I give a crap whether she lives or dies.

ditto

.....but how about this for a good looking band:

....and I'm not being ironic.

big dogs cock

She's an idiot. It's all 'look at me look at me please please look at me i'm really interesting' stuff and it's very boring.

Nice enough pop ditties though.

Vermschneid Mehearties

What?

Oh. I thought we were discussing her music. Looks-wise, I'd have to shake off the fact she's ugly and looks concerningly like a man. Very 'meh'.

Yeah, I thought I saw our learnéd friend TraceyQ in some other thread professing that Pink was kewl. And I'm sure someone like elderford, but not necessarily him, agreed.

I think she just  did lezzy things with Linda "XXL dental dam" Perry a couple of years ago and in return for a particularly good clitty flick Linda wrote her a couple of extremely obvious four chord pop rock melodies in her inimitable style. One of them even had the same chords as Belinda Carlisle's Heaven Is A Place On Earth, and a million other AOR dribbles. Add to the mix some highly questionable "dance" hybrid beats and some pseudo-angsty lyrics, plus half (but only half - as evidenced by this year's MTV awards) a singing voice, and what have you got? Not really a whole hill of beans, I weckon. Oh, and she got off with Tommy Lee once, but actually didn't, but the suggestion of having had Tommy's cock in your hand makes you rawk, doesn't it. Nice work if you can get it, Tom.

QuoteIf God is a DJ, life is a dance floor, love is the rhythm, you are the music...
Quelle hook! Sounds like she just runs out of breath.

TraceyQ

Ah, yes, she did shag him, didnt she? I don't blame her.  I've seen those "famous" tapes of him and his ex-missus.  Ooof. Huge.

<goes cross eyed and falls off chair>

sore bottom mum

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties".....she's ugly and looks concerningly like a man. Very 'meh'.

I think that's Eddie Izzard in the photo. I could be wrong.

TraceyQ

Heh, well serves me right for doing a teen thread.

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Ah, yes, she did shag him, didnt she? I don't blame her.  I've seen those "famous" tapes of him and his ex-missus.  Ooof. Huge.
Well last time I dipped into a Heat at the supermarket she was retracting that suggestion. Just mates, apparently. Like fuck. Total meeja bollocks, see Chris Evans and The Halliwell. Heather Locklear > Pammy > Pink? No, that's not a realistic sequence.

And - pfft - I s'pose it was bigger than the Motley Crue bloke's, yeah. back at ya.

Crap and looks like a dyke. She's the acceptable face of rebellion.

Anyone seen that new Pepsi advert with her, Britney, Beyonce and Enrique? All the girls look like they've had one too many pies.

TraceyQ

Maybe they like pies. I reserve the right to be more than skeletal, why shouldnt they?

elderford

No I don't rate Pink, the acceptable face of teenage rebellion for me is Avril Lavigne, the thinking prepubescents Alanis Morrissette.

5 years from now she sits at home feeding the baby shes all alone
She turns on the tv guess who she sees...skater boi rocking up MTVShe calls up her friends they already know
and they've all got tickets to see his show
She tags along and stands in the crowd looks up at the man that she turned down

He was a skater boi she said see you later boi he wasnt good enough for her
Now hes a superstar slammin on his guitarDoes your pretty face see what hes worth

Puts a smile on my face everytime I think of those lyrics.

Frinky

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Maybe they like pies. I reserve the right to be more than skeletal, why shouldnt they?

Damn right you are too, sexy.

Anyway... erm... Pink..

My ex-girlfriend liked her, which is enough to make me hate her (Pink) (well, and her)... she's always reeked of trying to hard. Although she's a damn site better than Avril, fer chrisakes, with her faux-guitar smashing antics. If I see another Avril-a-like in town then I may have to pick them up and smash them into the ground instead.

"Oh look! Baggy jeans, a vest and a Tie! You look sooooo good, way to rebel!"

Why can't everyone be like Sophie?

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "Virtually Perennially"

QuoteIf God is a DJ, life is a dance floor, love is the rhythm, you are the music...

Ach Christ, where did she get that from, clichéd song lyrics vol. 11? Yeah yeah, "Love is a river, swim in it naked", "Your life is a journey, get in the fast lane.." etc etc etc

I don't like Pink at all, as someone else said, she puts on this act which you're meant to be interested in but it makes her look pathetic in the same way J-Lo saying "I'm still Jenny from the block", or some rock band or other saying "We don't give a shit maan, we're just here for the music" does. Pink is no more interesting than Britney Spears, and she's a lot more "offensive" than people like Spears by whinging on about being "different" the whole time. The only thing she seems to be good at is making annoying, bland, pop crap.

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Maybe they like pies. I reserve the right to be more than skeletal, why shouldnt they?

It's just because all 3 of them are meant to have a certain image and the fact that they're deviating from what is expected of them from the pop machine makes me happy - so I'll call them on their pie munching where in reality I wouldn't really give it a first thought.

king mob

Quote from: "sore bottom mum"
Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"Awfulawfulawfulawfulawfulawfulawfulawful.

ditto

.....but how about this for a good looking band:

....and I'm not being ironic.

Oh god help us from miserable ironic students trying to be Gary Numan.