Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:34:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The King, King Charles, has Cancer

Started by madhair60, February 05, 2024, 06:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Quote from: imitationleather on February 05, 2024, 06:21:22 PMMaybe that special ointment he had to put on during the coronation was carcinogenic?

No wonder that bit was hidden from view. Too holy to broadcast? Something like that.

Mister Six

Buckingham Palace PR team quietly return polonium jar to lead vault.

Ferris

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 05, 2024, 06:17:11 PMCamilla 2.0.

In this scenario, what happens to 1.0? She can't retire and drink exoctic liqueurs all day like the queen mum. She's nobody's mum*.

Presumably they stash her in a castle somewhere until the local townspeople rise up with flaming torches and pitchforks? Uncharted territory, it's all to play for.

*excluding the restaurant critic of The Mail on Sunday

Pink Gregory

Butchers Blind

Harry is making the trip over to see his dad apparently. Final days.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Ferris on February 05, 2024, 06:28:43 PMIn this scenario, what happens to 1.0? She can't retire and drink exoctic liqueurs all day like the queen mum. She's nobody's mum*.

Presumably they stash her in a castle somewhere until the local townspeople rise up with flaming torches and pitchforks? Uncharted territory, it's all to play for.

*excluding the restaurant critic of The Mail on Sunday

We've figured it out. Camilla 1.0 will marry Wills and become Camilla 2.0.

Or maybe she'll moult and reveal her final form, Camzilla, and stomp all over all the palaces.

poo

According to the Telegraph he caught it off Meghan.

superthunderstingcar

So is God going to save the King or not?

Blue Jam

Quote from: Butchers Blind on February 05, 2024, 06:29:41 PMHarry is making the trip over to see his dad apparently. Final days.

Ooof. Game Over.

Just keep Liz Truss away until his plane lands.

Quote from: The Mollusk on February 05, 2024, 06:27:36 PMWhen you think about it the monarchy is kind of like a cancer

Even when you don't think about it the monarchy is kind of like a cancer.

Butchers Blind

Is Kate well enough after her *cough* abdominal surgery?

Ferris

Ferris

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 05, 2024, 06:30:41 PMWe've figured it out. Camilla 1.0 will marry Wills and become Camilla 2.0.

This would make her v1.5 wouldn't it? It's complicated, is what I'm saying.

QuoteOr maybe she'll moult and reveal her final form, Camzilla, and stomp all over all the palaces.

Ok now we know what to pull for at least.

Cuellar

Alberon

Bad news (for him) that it isn't prostate cancer.

Caught early enough it's a doddle as cancers go and something most men will face if they're lucky to live long enough. I had to research it for my dad twenty years ago as he'd have scared himself silly searching for it on the internet himself. He got through it (only to die of another cancer over a decade later).

Get your PSA checked and invite your doctor to stick their finger up your arse (and get your prostate checked at the same time).

Blumf

Harry is rushing over, example Mail comment:

Quoteseaview66, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 6 minutes ago
LITLE RAT CAUSES NOTHING BUT STRESS SHAME AND EMBARRASSMENT AND NOW WANTS TO PLAY CONCERN ..

Ferris

Imagine having an opinion about any of these sponges beyond a disinterested disdain.

Then again, imagine being mentally infirm enough to spend your evening posting in the comment section of the Daily Mail.

badaids

Need to get him one of those boxes that Noel Edmonds is selling.

frajer

Quote from: Blumf on February 05, 2024, 06:40:44 PM
Quoteseaview66, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 6 minutes ago
LITLE RAT CAUSES NOTHING BUT STRESS SHAME AND EMBARRASSMENT AND NOW WANTS TO PLAY CONCERN ..

4 down, Ratatouille

IsavedLatin

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 05, 2024, 06:17:11 PMReally bloody sure that Wills and Kate are with the divorce lawyers now, trying to figure out how to make Diana 2.0 go away as quietly as possible before Wills finds himself a Camilla 2.0.

I'm intrigued by your confidence: what are your sources for divorce news? (I do my best to ignore Kate'n'Wills coverage as best I can, usually, if that helps pitch an answer suitably.)

Blue Jam

Quote from: Alberon on February 05, 2024, 06:40:35 PMGet your PSA checked and invite your doctor to stick their finger up your arse (and get your prostate checked at the same time).

Be aware that PSA levels can be elevated for a number of non-cancer-related reasons and that the PSA test comes with a high risk of false positives, which is why there isn't a screening programme utilising it.

Finger up the bum is fine though, go for it.

Alberon

Quote from: superthunderstingcar on February 05, 2024, 06:32:08 PMSo is God going to save the King or not?

He's sent his apologies. Says he can't be everywhere.

jobotic

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 05, 2024, 06:32:43 PMOoof. Game Over.

Just keep Liz Truss away until his plane lands.

She'd enjoy saying "Dear oh dear" to him I reckon. And something about growth.

Milo

Personally as treatment and tests currently stand I'd pay no attention to my PSA levels or prostate until it was causing problems.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Pink Gregory on February 05, 2024, 06:29:26 PM*king* crabs

"its like buckingham adventure playground down there"
-sir billy connolly

Alberon

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 05, 2024, 06:46:12 PMBe aware that PSA levels can be elevated for a number of non-cancer-related reasons and that the PSA test comes with a high risk of false positives, which is why there isn't a screening programme utilising it.

Finger up the bum is fine though, go for it.

The bit about the PSA is true, but getting it checked over a number of years can be useful. If it starts rapidly going up it can be a signal to check. Though it can go up without being cancer AND it can stay level while being it.

Chollis

heard that he's in high spirits in the cancer ward and proving quite the jester with the nursing staff. best wishes

Kankurette

Gooood saaaaave the riiiiiiiing
Quote from: Blumf on February 05, 2024, 06:40:44 PMHarry is rushing over, example Mail comment:

A Royalist Scouser? He should be in a zoo.

BlodwynPig

BritishHobo

One more tragic accident stands between us and having a 10-year-old King, like fucking Tudor times or something. Public executions for anyone who has a different favourite flavour of Prime to our majesty.