Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:56:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Google Image Search borked?

Started by Blue Jam, October 01, 2021, 03:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Anyone else getting results like this? The first few rows of results are visible while the remainder are solid coloured rectangles:

Got this on every single browser I've tried, on my laptop at home, my werk PC and my phone, and whether signed in, signed out or incognito.Clearing cookies does nothing. Just me?

JesusAndYourBush

It was doing that for me a few weeks ago but it's working for me now.
I did notice though that for a fraction of a second before the rest of the images loaded there were those different coloured rectangles, then the images loaded.  If you have any browser extensions try turning them off and see if it still does it.

touchingcloth

You know when politicians go "why does Twitter INSIST on advertising websites for Asian amputee dildo shitplay? Well, google hides certain images.

Dex Sawash

Google Lens has hijacked my GIS on mobile chrome and it is very bad. I've reverted it a few times but cba anymore. Will probably finally stop using mobile chrome completely.