Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:19:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

gilbertharding

I can't find the post, and I can't remember what thread it was in, but it was to do with someone's small daughter streaking shite down an inflatable slide and the plaintive cry of the slide operator that she'd left the scene before having all the goes on the slide that they'd paid for.

Literally had to go for a little walk after reading that.

Sherman Krank

Quote from: Misspent Boners on May 08, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

Wtf???
You need to make sure each quote is closed with '[/quote]' otherwise you get an endless quote box.

For example, the quote above with the brackets switched to curly to stop it displaying correctly looks like this..

{quote author=Misspent Boners link=topic=65988.msg3476633#msg3476633 date=1525793723}

Wtf???
{/quote}

If you wanted to quote the last two posts it should look like this..

{quote author=Misspent Boners link=topic=65988.msg3476633#msg3476633 date=1525793723}

Wtf???
{/quote}
<<<<< first quote closed

{quote author=Replies From View link=topic=65988.msg3476636#msg3476636 date=1525793941}
You were supposed to pretend you did that on purpose.
{/quote}
<<<<< second quote closed

<your reply>  <<<<< quote box free

Change the {} to [] and you get...

Quote from: Misspent Boners on May 08, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

Wtf???

Quote from: Replies From View on May 08, 2018, 04:39:01 PM
You were supposed to pretend you did that on purpose.

<your reply>

The preview button next to the post button is handy for practicing.
(On some browsers after clicking the preview button you then need to scroll up to see it.)

Sherman Krank

poo

Norton Canes

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on May 08, 2018, 10:48:37 PM
i keep farting!

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:27:48 PM by itsfredtitmus »

The post is great but what I really love is that it needed an edit.

Ferris

Quote from: ollyboro on May 09, 2018, 09:40:49 PM
Six year old double leg amputee Timmy Timpson's excitement at trying out his new extra springy prosthetic blades quickly turns to horror  when he reaches the lowest point of the seesaw and promptly trebuchets himself into a poop a scoop bin.

Something about "trebuchet" was very amusing.

Cerys

St_Eddie

Quote from: Cerys on May 10, 2018, 02:05:55 AM
Not so much a guffaw as a long succession of silent giggles.

I like to think that this explains peoples reactions to my jokes, when face to face.

madhair60

MoonDust

doppelkorn

Quote from: Kelvin on May 11, 2018, 04:43:07 PM
Take me to the floor that is just an ocean of cum.

It helped that it was directly after this

Quote from: kittens on May 11, 2018, 04:40:13 PM
TAKE ME TO FLOOR 69 IT'S SUCK OFF TIME BABY - is this okay?

Chairman Bodog

This is just a big bawdy halidom for the karma spent.

It reminds me of one of those dicky afterparties where everybody's only five drinks in and regaling their favourite moments of the night before they go to bed.

"When Ron said the finger foods were a veritable spread and did that face is still tickling me."

madhair60

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Chairman Bodog on May 11, 2018, 09:14:53 PM
It reminds me of one of those dicky afterparties where everybody's only five drinks in and regaling their favourite moments of the night before they go to bed.

"When Ron said the finger foods were a veritable spread and did that face is still tickling me."

Never heard of that. Are you sure it isn't just you?

Chairman Bodog

If you're asking me for assuredness then it's all you.

Johnny Yesno

Er... this has been great. Too many high points to mention right now. Must dash. Just remembered I er... left a tap on. Yes, that was it. Bye.

Chairman Bodog

Jo-Johnny! I still haven't showcased my marmot jockstraps to you yet. I haven't let you feel it yet.

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: Chairman Bodog on May 11, 2018, 09:14:53 PM
This is just a big bawdy halidom for the karma spent.

Gregory Torso

This really made me laugh just now,

Quote from: Chairman Bodog on May 11, 2018, 09:05:02 PM
I can't remember when or how it happened but my mate and I have a mental pocket glossary pertaining to cringe momes. Hops means something is a bit corny and didn't land. Barley means it was too far out and irreverent. Hops and Barley means it was boisterousness falling flat. Rusks means sexually hops. Farley means it went too farley. Rusk Safari is code for pretending to cockblock. It's shimmered and shifted like a silver surfer decking the change lanes.

It all started years back when we bent the rules to Last Card on hash browns. Tatas later we punched in the hops and barley signal system.

Love ya, Bodog.

Morrison Lard

First it was the dark fruit thing and now this.

Has someone left the gas on here?

canadagoose

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on May 11, 2018, 04:15:28 PM
It's true - Blade Runner is just 2 hours of Harrison Ford eating different flavoured Pot Noodles.

Alberon

From the latest Neol Edmonds thread on HS Art-

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on May 11, 2018, 11:16:22 AM
INT CRINKLEY BOTTOM MANSION THING

BARROWMAN: Welcome to the 3,000th edition of John's House Party!!!

AUDIENCE: Whoooooo!

BARROWMAN: And as a special treat, we've invited the man who made the House Party such a massive success, It's Sammy The Chamois!

AUDIENCE: Yaaaaay!

MORRISSEY (NOT THAT ONE): I clean the windows!

BARROWMAN: As we all know, you were the driving force behind the show back when it started in 1991. Let's go back down memory lane as we revisit some of Sammy's best bits. Please note, for legal reasons we've had to pixelate the face of one cast member.

AUDIENCE: Whooooo!

*The front door smashes in, The doorway fills with smoke. Noel Edmonds strides through the carnage.*

NOEL: Kneel before Edmonds!

BARROWMAN: Bailiffs!

*Two bailiffs run onto the set, Noel vaporises them with a laser gauntlet on his left hand*

NOEL: Your puny bailiffs are nothing to me now. Now, you. Will. KNEEL.

MORRISSEY (NOT THAT ONE): Come on Noel. We don't want any trouble.

NOEL: Trouble? You think so small, Chamois. Look at you all, with your precious gunge, grabbing at mere grands. I have seen riches you couldn't contemplate. I have fashioned a Gotcha the size of Wembley stadium out of solid gold and I destroyed three planets to do so at the cost of nine billion worthless lives.

BARROWMAN: What do you want?

NOEL: Captain Jack Harkness! I have heard much of you. The hero that cannot die. What say we put that to the test?

BARROWMAN: No. Please. I'm just an actor, singer and all-around entertainer.

NOEL: Just as I thought. You are nothing. You aren't worthy of the House Party. You aren't worthy of LIFE!

*Edmonds picks up Barrowman with the gauntlet and crushes his windpipe and spine and throws him to the floor.*

NOEL: See, Chamois? See how the pretenders to my throne are so easily cast aside? Are you to be next?

MORRISSEY (NOT THAT ONE): Please, Noel, I'll do anything.

NOEL: Wait 'Til I Get You Home? Why wait when I can vaporise you NOW?!

*Suddenly, the whole house is bathed in a bright light*

LOUD BOOMING VOICE: Mr. Noel Edmonds? We're here on behalf of Lloyds Galactic Banking Group with permission from the Universal Planetary Alliance. This house belongs to us. Please vacate the premises or we will be forced to take action.

NOEL (laughing): You... You think I fear you? Did you not see my Youtube parody advertisement? I don't just own this house! I own the entire universe! I AM THE HOUSE PARTY! AND THE HOUSE PARTY IS EDMONDS!!!

LOUD BOOMING VOICE: Then we have no choice... Dispatch the indestructible robot space bailiffs!

NOEL: Oh, fuck.

Pure genius.

gib

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on May 13, 2018, 11:24:47 PM
Those look like photos we'll be seeing in a news story about someone disappearing and/or being murdered.