Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:16:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2023 - Round 1 - DoesNotFollow vs Clive Dogshit (NSFW)

Started by DoesNotFollow, July 10, 2023, 03:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

PlanktonSideburns

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

DoesNotFollow

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 10, 2023, 09:10:17 PMNo idea what it means, but love it none the less

Thanks, some context:

Quote from: Clive Dogshit on July 09, 2023, 05:52:36 PMI sometimes hold my arms out and look at them and think: "what the fuck are those? no really, what are they?" and feel I could be more streamlined, tripoded, just a torso tapering to a small nub. Ideally I'd be like a peace sign - stick middle, no arms, long legs, dangling middleman, all set in a hoop to bowl myself around town like a shrieking human steering wheel. What was the question again

selectivememory

I was in the same boat as Plankton, but that context has elevated it to another level. Amazing work.

TheGingerAlien

Clive Dogshit

I believe that is what's known as a 200 mph ace serve that smashes right through your teeth and out the back of your skull.

Cerys

I have The Fear, but it's a beautiful Fear.  A beautiful one.

PlanktonSideburns

Just noticed it's made from his own opponent's glorious post, which is a lovely touch

KaraokeDragon

There's just enough 3D in the "middleman" to tell that it's detached from the "hoop"; this detail is what makes it extra disconcerting to me. Marvellous work.

PlanktonSideburns

Vodkafone

touchingcloth

Is it wrong that I want to lick it?

Sorry, that was meant for the other match.

PlanktonSideburns

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Cerys

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Vodkafone

Vodkafone

Cerys

BlodwynPig