Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:27:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Snooker 23/24

Started by Blue Jam, June 26, 2023, 03:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flouncer

Just going to drop this in here while we're still on the first page:

Edit: GOD DAMMIT

Blue Jam

Quote from: jobotic on July 01, 2023, 12:39:59 PMSo having got rid of Sky to use Freeview i've just signed up to Discovery+ so I can watch the Tour de France and the Vuelta.

But will this open up all sorts of magical snooker to me as well?

Isn't Eurosport/Discovery+ merging with BT Sport at some point?

jobotic

Quote from: Blue Jam on July 01, 2023, 12:41:56 PMIsn't Eurosport/Discovery+ merging with BT Sport at some point?

Is it? Shit. Won't cost £6.99 a month anymore then

Blue Jam

jobotic

Thanks.

Well that's shit. At least I have a year or so of Eurosport and it's a monthly renewal.

Kankurette

Quote from: Flouncer on July 01, 2023, 12:40:41 PMJust going to drop this in here while we're still on the first page:

Edit: GOD DAMMIT
New page Ding

Blue Jam

I named my TK Maxx crab bell "Ding Junhui", FACT.

Blue Jam

The Snooker Shoot Out is moving to Swansea. And December:

https://wst.tv/tournaments/shoot-out/

This feels wrong, the Shoot Out belongs in January. The most Legend Gary of all tournaments always brightens my mood during the post-Christmas lull.

Blue Jam

Back to the Championship League and it's Legend Jackson Page vs Ali Sharter. Gwaaaaaaarn Jackson, Brexit the Nathan Barley-faced twat.

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: Blue Jam on July 06, 2023, 07:23:22 PMBack to the Championship League and it's Legend Jackson Page vs Ali Sharter. Gwaaaaaaarn Jackson, Brexit the Nathan Barley-faced twat.

Worth mentioning, if you have a Samsung smart TV you probably have TV Plus, and the Viaplay Extra channel can be found deep down, showing this. Pure deso, and the sound was out of sync.

Blue Jam

Bingham is now Thingham:

https://twitter.com/Stuart__Bingham/status/1677632561084809216

Have Bingham, Allen and Twiggins got a Weight Watchers group they won't let Murphy join?

Blue Jam

Reanne Evans may be about to beat Jimmy White here...

EDIT: Yaaaay GWAAAAAAARN REANNE

shoulders

Blue Jam

Think Jimmy's got a new wig. Looking a bit Zuckerberg.

Blue Jam

Start page of the WST app today:

Horrific.

sevendaughters

fuckin ell Blue Jam I'm eating

Kankurette

kidney

Jimmy's new cut is quite a sight to behold.

FredNurke

You never know, AIDS's next regeneration might be an improvement.

Kankurette

OH CUE NOBODY MUST KNOW OF OUR LOVE

Blue Jam

Ooooh, tasty:

Belgian Buns vs Sex Ding? No wonder Viaplay is shutting down, this will be too erotic for TV.

buttgammon

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say Luca Brecel has the best arse of anyone ever. It's incredible his matches are ever shown before the watershed.

Blue Jam

It does seem very unfair that Rear of the Year ended when it did. To think that Steve Davis won it while Luca Brecel never will.

Kankurette

There is no justice in this world. 😭

kidney

For me, it's his powerful little legs.

shoulders

Getting railed by a Belgian gnome with chalky fingers, little bastard won't stop rutting your leg even when you cattle prod the cunt

kidney

US Women's Open concludes tonight.
The semi-finals are On Yee v Rebecca Kenna, and Mink v Jamie Hunter.

Blue Jam

kidney

The loveable Barry Hawkins just beat Judd Trump in the final of the European Masters, he beat Brecel, Selby and Noppon on the way too. Not too shabby.

Minami Minegishi

I'm pretty openly hostile to Hawkins' steady, consistent but rather dull playing style, but he did very well, and took out an in-form Selbah with aplomb.

He's got a good few months before the Worlds to let that all unravel.

Brecel seemed to be playing with very little spark - probably hungover and suffering with arse filler injections.