Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:41:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Nazi charity investigated

Started by touchingcloth, June 30, 2022, 09:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kankurette

FalknerHinton

Martin Van Buren Stan

RetroRobot

Someone repost the eggy boff tweet

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: FalknerHinton on July 02, 2022, 05:47:48 PMtag urselves @Martin Van Buren Stan & @Stigdu

Bit unfair on Stigdu. Give the guy a break.

And MVBS seems to be one of those god-awful gammon-enabling so-called 'centrists' rather than a gammon himself.

Martin Van Buren Stan

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 02, 2022, 06:12:57 PMBit unfair on Stigdu. Give the guy a break.

And MVBS seems to be one of those god-awful gammon-enabling so-called 'centrists' rather than a gammon himself.

Yeah I don't worship that hospital charity money stealing popjnjay Al Sharpton so I'm a gammon.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on July 02, 2022, 06:18:03 PMYeah I don't worship that hospital charity money stealing popjnjay Al Sharpton so I'm a gammon.

But you do worship mass-murder stan 'Good' Hitchens, which makes you one of those god-awful gammon-enabling so-called 'centrists'.

Martin Van Buren Stan

touchingcloth

Al Sharpton is pretty big news round here. It's hard to remember exactly how many threads we've had devoted to the guy.

Stigdu

Quote from: Kankurette on July 02, 2022, 03:40:18 PMAnd we wonder why more white people don't post on here.

I read a news article on Facebook about 8 or 9 months ago about 2 white guys who attached a white couple late one night, putting the man down violently, then robbing them both and doing a runner.

My response include the phrase 'bloody white bastards' which got me banned for a month for 'inciting racial hatred'. Shall have to be careful what I say on there. Yes, I'm white BTW.

Midas

rampant hagiocoproclasm in this thread

Buelligan

Be silent or I shall be forced to attach you.

Stigdu

Quote from: Midas on July 02, 2022, 07:06:20 PMrampant hagiocoproclasm in this thread

Is that the love of eating witches' shit?

Quote from: Stigdu on July 02, 2022, 07:10:22 PMIs that the love of eating witches' shit?

An iconoclast is one who attacks and smashes idols.  'Hagio' alludes to saints or sainthood.  The phrase means something like 'saint-shit-smasher' which doesn't even make sense, unless by shit is meant 'bullshit' in the sense of reputation or beliefs put forward as bearing merit when they do not.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on July 02, 2022, 07:23:31 PMAn iconoclast is one who attacks and smashes idols.  'Hagio' alludes to saints or sainthood.  The phrase means something like 'saint-shit-smasher' which doesn't even make sense, unless by shit is meant 'bullshit' in the sense of reputation or beliefs put forward as bearing merit when they do not.

Have you not heard of Saint Shit? As in 'You Saint Shit, boieeeeee!'

Video Game Fan 2000

i just imagined Vladimir Sharpton and came so heard i propelled myself backwards through the window and into the neighbour's greenhouse

i demand he be compensated for his prize melons

Midas

hagiocoproclasm (noun)

the doctrine of an hagiocoproclast

hagiocoproclast (noun)

one who attacks holy or revered icons of shit

shit (noun)

1) waste spat from the fetid maw of sin

2) nonsense, foolishness

FalknerHinton

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on July 02, 2022, 07:46:24 PMi just imagined Vladimir Sharpton and came so heard i propelled myself backwards through the window and into the neighbour's greenhouse

i demand he be compensated for his prize melons

Bit of a weird way to describe his wife, mate.

Video Game Fan 2000

Buelligan

Quote from: Midas on July 02, 2022, 08:30:06 PMhagiocoproclasm (noun)

the doctrine of an hagiocoproclast

hagiocoproclast (noun)

one who attacks holy or revered icons of shit

shit (noun)

1) waste spat from the fetid maw of sin

2) nonsense, foolishness

Right.  Prepare to be attached.

touchingcloth

Buelligan

I was thinking more machete.

Midas

while you lot were sat on your arses, He was out goose-stepping for the NHS, and raised a million quid in the process

the truth will never be silenced

jobotic

All I said was that the Reverend Al Sharpton wasn't a woman

billyandthecloneasaurus

I think the patter in this thread is so shit it's turned me into a captain tom fan.

Zero Gravitas

Something turned you into a "tom fan" no mistake.

madhair60

Quote from: billyandthecloneasaurus on July 03, 2022, 11:47:36 AMI think the patter in this thread is so shit it's turned me into a captain tom fan.

why would you admit to becoming a paedophile

kalowski

Quote from: billyandthecloneasaurus on July 03, 2022, 11:47:36 AMI think the patter in this thread is so shit it's turned me into a captain tom fan.
"Times you've sided with the villain" thread.

Buelligan

Great patter there.

EVERYONE - This is what we should be oh fuck it just cannot be arsed.