Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,800
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 05:03:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Flash Video of Jimmy Mulville in a tunic

Started by alan strang, April 19, 2006, 08:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan strang

Edited, to remove direct link to Flash Video of Jimmy Mulville in a tunic.

slim

alan strang

Quote from: "slim"Isn't it a bit dodgy linking to downloads of commercially available stuff on here?

Well it was more of a 'What the fuck? Kids today have it far too bloody easy' kind of post. But, aye, you're probably right.

slim

I've made it look like nothing ever happened. I am the magic man.

Edit: And yes, they do. No old VHS copies here.

Marv Orange

Might want to change the thread title.

Brutus Beefcake

Goddammit I wanted to see a flash video of Jimmy Mulville in a tunic!

lazyhour

Crumbs, Black Books series 2 is a laugh-free-zone, innit?

The Duck Man

Ohhh, I like it. I've never really understood why people think Black Books 1 is far better than 2. They're both of the same quality, I think.

Jemble Fred

Blood and The Entertainer are definite series highlights.

The only episode that ever disappointed me was the Julian Rhind-Tutt one. Rewatching it, I realised it's superb.

lazyhour

I base my assertion on the first 6 minutes of series 2, episode 1.  I've seen nothing else of Black Books after series 1, which I can barely remember, but seem to recall vaguely enjoying at the time.

Edit:  Wheatgod has pointed out that this makes me sound like a pompous windbag.  He's right, of course.  I can imagine saying the above with my cheeks puffed out, a pair of reading glasses perched on the end of my nose.

The Duck Man

I do agree with you, incidentally, Jemble, that Black Books had a formula could have run and run. I think Series 3 was not as good as 1 and 2, but I think perhaps it was because they did write it on auto-pilot. It's really quite easy to think of Bernard/Manny lines. They had something very good set-up there...

Jemble Fred

And what happened to Moran's stage show idea? I mean, it was only a mild consolation from the realisation that the TV show was finished in the first place, and now we don't even get that?

I want Tamsin Grieg to be in something great again.

The Duck Man

ffogems

Jimmy's got the Red Dwarf US pilot up his sleeve. Bless you, Jim.