Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:38:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Respectable (Chanel 5 brothel sitcom)

Started by Adrian Brezhnev, September 04, 2006, 01:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian Brezhnev

I finally got round to seeing this the other day, but only bothered with it for ten minutes.

I think the title of this "comedy" should be changed to Predictable.

Sadness

Also as a "Frasier" fanatic at the moment (It's truly an incredibly brilliant sit-com Frasier isn't it?) the trailer for this shitten programme along with that FUCKING "Coldplay" piss-take makes me want to track down ANYBODY who works/delivers to/knows anyone who works at Paramount and slowly pour out-of-date tobassco down the eye of their knobs. Or if they're ladies.....tell them they're fat or something.....?

buttgammon

Quote from: "Sadness"Also as a "Frasier" fanatic at the moment (It's truly an incredibly brilliant sit-com Frasier isn't it?) the trailer for this shitten programme along with that FUCKING "Coldplay" piss-take makes me want to track down ANYBODY who works/delivers to/knows anyone who works at Paramount and slowly pour out-of-date tobassco down the eye of their knobs. Or if they're ladies.....tell them they're fat or something.....?

If they're women, you could always pour the tabasco sauce down a funnel or a straw...