Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,797
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 04:24:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Morris Hoaxes - They Go On And On And On And On And On...

Started by TJ, September 07, 2006, 10:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go With The Flow

"How can I prove to the world that I actually am the real Chris Morris? Oh I know, by USING THE TERM 'THE REAL CHRIS MORRIS'! Haha, now everyone will believe!"

Brutus Beefcake

TJ

Quote from: "Brutus Beefcake"Did this need a thread?

Yes. Because otherwise we'll end up with twenty threads started by people saying "anyone else seen this? is it really him?". And because I felt like starting one!

Robot Devil

"I don't want kids"

That'll come as a surprise to his kids.

Brutus Beefcake

Quote from: "TJ"
Quote from: "Brutus Beefcake"Did this need a thread?

Yes. Because otherwise we'll end up with twenty threads started by people saying "anyone else seen this? is it really him?". And because I felt like starting one!

I'm sure most people are aware that myspace is of celebrity impersonators, it's certainly been mentioned in the myspace thread.

benthalo

Marv Orange

I'm sure most people are aware that myspace is of celebrity impersonators, it's certainly been mentioned in the myspace thread.

Even Tom?

Go With The Flow

Quote from: "benthalo"Chris Morris, earlier today:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/simonscott/237062693/

Grrr. He's dangerous.

D'you reckon he just did something MAD and WACKY?? I bet he was on CAKE!1111

Brutus Beefcake

Quote from: "Marv Orange"

Even Tom?

He's actually Tim.

chand

Quote from: "Marv Orange"

Even Tom?

The Tom-impersonating craze is probably the most prolific on the site, with shitloads of Tom-only groups. Marvel at Toilet Tom and Black Tom.

Tom Tortoise

Heh, it would be fun if Morris did have a MySpace. And quoted himself in the subtitle and such :)

Brutus Beefcake

pandadeath

The worst thing is the mound of twunts quoting Brasseye endlessly in the comments section.

"LOLZ! Its a rite larf to quote stuff all the time until its not funniezz! lets go sing a britney song ironically film it an post in on youtube so we can larf at it!"

The Duck Man

I think virtually every single celebrity you can think of has a fake MySpace account.

Morris is a populist, LOL.

Emergency Lalla Ward Ten

I thought I'd found Ari Up's MySpace page the other day. I got excited for about a second, but then...oh.

Rev

Cynics, the lot of you.  It's the real Morris.  If the rare picture in his profile isn't proof, then I don't know what is.

Mr Grue

Quote from: "cool_penguin_0"D'you reckon he just did something MAD and WACKY?? I bet he was on CAKE!1111

He had been looking down the road as a meercat might, and he didn't have his telly face on. I reckon he'd been stood up for a drink by Noel Fielding. There was an air of mystery about him, too, but I was too busy enjoying seeing a kid riding his bike on the pavement and shouting out "beep beep" at the pedestrians. One man's Clinton Cards moment is another man's ASBO.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteBecause otherwise we'll end up with twenty threads started by people saying "anyone else seen this?

If I'm correctling judging the personalities of people that do that sort of thing, there's a good chance you still will.