Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,808
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:56:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saltysnacks

Quote from: non capisco on November 07, 2018, 12:53:28 AM
I had to go and force some equilibrium on myself in the stationary cupboard. Oh gawd, that sounds like some kind of ersatz Will Self phrase for having a wank. I wasn't, I repeat wasn't wanking in the stationary cupboard again.

Sorry to hear about your mum, but this floored me.

samadriel

Quote from: Pijlstaart on November 08, 2018, 10:50:44 AM
Love Gok wan, and hate the #metoo movement which has driven him into the shadows, his probing hands now limp and atrophied.

Rocket Surgery

God bless this thread for alerting me to Pijlstaart wonderments that I may otherwise have missed.

canadagoose

This little exchange in the Shitty Compliments thread gave me a laugh:

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 08, 2018, 12:58:40 PM
Clownbaby, I think people often don't use language well to express precisely what they mean, so they may be meaning what you'd rather they actually said. Is possible. In my experience life works more smoothly if you don't ascribe to malice what can more easily be assigned to incompetence.
Quote from: Fry on November 08, 2018, 01:04:46 PM
I agree with the big bald bender above.

BlodwynPig

My first out loud guffaw on CaB for 5 years

Shoulder's "Trees of Weasel Dynasties" post in deso thread. An absurd, melancholic beauty.

Tombola

From the Doctor Who thread, #YazComparisons had me cackling for a good two minutes.

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on November 08, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

Quote from: Isnt Anything on November 08, 2018, 06:21:07 AM

btw i been meaning to ask - is there actually a script editor listed anywhere ? cos he fucking needs one -

'oh, just like the Red Cross' - CLANG !
'oh, just like my bodycam' - CLANG !
'oh, just like CERN' - CLANG !
i think there may have been another too but four days on ive forgotten it

OK so one or even at a push two of these might be ok but three or possibly four ? red pen time ! ('oh you mean like the teacher at school ?')

Haha. This is the next #YazQuestions. #YazComparisons

Daleks - 'oh, just like Nazis'
Cybermen - 'oh, just like the Borg off Star Trek'
Pting -  'oh, just like Nibbler off Futurama'
An old car in the 1940s - 'oh, just like my police car'
Insane wolf monster - 'oh, just like a big cross dog'
Disembodied floating head coming out of a portal - 'oh, just like a head'

Ferris

I'm never in these threads, so they must be bullshit.

Maurice Yeatman

There hasn't been a "Last CaB post that made you LAUGH on the INSIDE" thread yet, so have faith.

Nowhere Man

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on November 09, 2018, 01:19:51 AM
I'm never in these threads, so they must be bullshit.

I don't think i've been given the honour, but I started the thread so I at least get billy bragging rights!

Neville Chamberlain

I must admit I enjoy seeing the phrase "HARD BREXIT NOW" in response to something shitty. I think it should replace "GET IN GRAVE", which I always thought was a bit rubbish.

Space ghost

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on February 15, 2018, 04:54:02 PM
My ex-comedy fan girlfriend didn't post on CaB because she said it sometimes was akin to walking into a public school dormitory at night. She'd be surrounded by all these giggly, snorting schoolboys blowing raspberries and a few snooty prefects giving her the ocassional dismissive glance. That was some time ago though..

Funny and pertinent.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on November 09, 2018, 10:29:03 AM
I must admit I enjoy seeing the phrase "HARD BREXIT NOW" in response to something shitty. I think it should replace "GET IN GRAVE", which I always thought was a bit rubbish.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Nowhere Man

chveik

Quote from: machotrouts on November 09, 2018, 08:41:40 PM
"So, what do you want for tea?" is the universal standard for underlining just how cool you are with your son coming out. We have to start coming out like "I'm gay, and pizza" to save time

BlodwynPig

Ferriswheelbueller always tickles me... when he's not happy slapping me at baseball games...after ive correctly predicted the result

DoesNotFollow

Utter Shit

Vodka Margarine

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on November 10, 2018, 12:32:55 AM
My eighty-year-old auntie went through a similar thing recently on a third date with a ninety year old widower.  She invited him to join her for Friday night Hayes bridge club and the rascal turned up at her house with a tiny overnight bag and toothbrush.

This sort of presumptive shenanigans will never cease.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: The Boston Crab on November 10, 2018, 12:08:44 PM
GET IN THE FUCKING SEA

Probably more your level.

Ah, I forgot. It was one of yours, wasn't it? No wonder it was shit.

pancreas

Replies From View

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on November 10, 2018, 12:57:55 PM
Ah, I forgot. It was one of yours, wasn't it? No wonder it was shit.

GET IN GRAVE was good.  Everyone thought so at the time and still knows it.

GET IN THE FUCKING SEA is the shit one from that devastatingly untalented cunt who steals his only good material from here and uses it to build relationships with real comedians like Bob Mortimer.

If Boston Crab is angry about it all then I'd say that's fair enough.

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 10, 2018, 06:22:01 AM
Ferriswheelbueller always tickles me... when he's not happy slapping me at baseball games...after ive correctly predicted the result

He's hilarious, a great poster - one of the best of the last few years. CaB would be poorer without him.

Edit: shit forgot to log out and log into my sock account. Disregard.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on November 10, 2018, 05:01:00 PM
He's hilarious, a great poster - one of the best of the last few years. CaB would be poorer without him.

Edit: shit forgot to log out and log into my sock account. Disregard.

Thank you for your kind words.