Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,797
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 04:26:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Have you met the hate monster?

Started by GMTV, March 15, 2024, 09:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMTV

He loves it when you get angry. He'll make you want to have a go at somebody to show you're better than them. It could be a neighbour, somebody on the street or in the chippy, your taxi driver even. Before you know it, you've committed a hate crime.

#DontFeedHate

Butchers Blind

I hated that and now I've fed the hate monster.

idunnosomename

Why is this a story now when that was uploaded 10 months ago?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-68570614
You'll never guess who pops up halfway through this and certainly what she makes it all about

GMTV

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 15, 2024, 10:05:23 AMWhy is this a story now when that was uploaded 10 months ago?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-68570614
You'll never guess who pops up halfway through this and certainly what she makes it all about

I've no idea why it's popped up now. One thing I do know is that there's a linear relationship between the concern regarding 'hatred' in Scotland, and the  position Rangers are in the football league table. They've been top for a few weeks now, and so hatred in all it's forms is a major issue in Scotland again.

bgmnts

Can we still do violent crimes that aren't legally hate crimes?

GMTV

Quote from: GMTV on March 15, 2024, 10:14:38 AMI've no idea why it's popped up now. One thing I do know is that there's a linear relationship between the concern regarding 'hatred' in Scotland, and the  position Rangers are in the football league table. They've been top for a few weeks now, and so hatred in all it's forms is a major issue in Scotland again.

I've said linear, I guess it's actually exponential. There's a gigantic jump between Rangers finishing seecond and first.

dissolute ocelot

Surely domestic violence is a bigger problem than hate crimes, so they should be warning us off love.

Dex Sawash

chip

I think this is the first thing Glinner's been correct about since 2013.

Buelligan

Another unsolicited dick pic.

Not clicking that.