Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:21:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Xbox live...

Started by Hank Venture, February 12, 2012, 09:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank Venture

... and let die.

Let's add each other, I've just gotten FIFA 12 and I need someone else who's as incompetent as me to hone my craft against.

Nick: BeefSuperb - pretty lame, yes.

Please include your nick if you add me, so I know who to smite when I get spanked.

Famous Mortimer

Mortimerx

But I don't have FIFA 12. Maybe a bit of online racing would be fun?

Hank Venture

Yeah yeah, sure. This thread wasn't exclusively for Fifa, I should perhaps have been a bit more clear on that.

Big Jack McBastard

I continue to be Big Jack McB

I will happily be a money bitch in Horde in Gow3 to anyone looking to get their barriers/sentries/silverback etc levels up, I'd also like to get the campaign/arcade mode done with 3/4 other folks on Insane if we can ever manage to convene for more than half an hour again.

My current online titles:
Gow3
Dead Island
Saints Row 3
Assassins Creed Revelations (It'll get a look in eventually)
Battlefield 3 (I'll be a liability for short while on this as I've not given it the go it deserves yet)
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock (not played in ages but was pretty decent last time I tried)

Penfold

gorillabingo

GOW3 - finally completed all 50 waves of Horde, in bits, doubt I'll manage it in one go. Also interested in story/arcade mode, although I assume I'll die a lot on Insane difficulty.

Portal 2 - still haven't played the co-op mode.

lots of XBLA games, and I'll probably get UFC Undisputed 3.

Famous Mortimer

What's the Saints Row 3 multiplayer like? I did the entire thing up to invulnerability and infinite ammo, but haven't touched it since.

Hank Venture

Added the three of you.

belters x x x

niat

niat1972, which nicely identifies be as an old bastard to the teens complaining about my ineptness on BF3 multiplayer. I did take their advice to lose the laser-sight, though which does nicely give away your position without seeming to have any real use.

Mainly on BF3 online at the moment, I'm slightly addicted despite being no good.

Just got Skyrim as a Valentine present so I fear I may be lost to this for some time.

Hank Venture

Better get cracking mate, 55 hours in and the end nowhere near in sight.

Big Jack McBastard

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on February 14, 2012, 08:52:50 AM
What's the Saints Row 3 multiplayer like? I did the entire thing up to invulnerability and infinite ammo, but haven't touched it since.

It's pretty much a matter of dropping into another players game or having them drop into yours, not sure if anything is unlocked by doing the full run of the game in co-op, the number of missions you've done is kept track of in your stats though, but there's no achievements as far as I can recall.

I can't really see myself getting back into the multiplayer it's not bad, but there's not a great deal to it and besides as you say there's no challenge now anyway. Might go back and do the odd different decision at the end of the acts and clean up some of the remaining activities but after that it's off to the knackers yard with it.

VegaLA

You can find me on XBL as VegaLA.

Currently playing:

Saints Row 3
Dead Island
Dead Rising 2 Off the record
GoW 3

but you can call me out of retirement for the following oldies too

Halo Reach
Dead Island
Red dead redemption
GTA IV

Sinbad and I are up for some GoW3 Insane Big Jack so that makes 3 of us.

Nobody Soup

mostbaton664.

can I change that by the way? i sort of didn't know what I was doing when I set it up and it gave it to me. I have fifa 12 but need to get my live membership again, so this is possibly unhelpful but add me anyway harank.

chocky909

You can but you have to pay a fee to change your username. I forget how much. Probably 800 MSP.

turnstyle

Add me, I'm DoingYourMum69

Hank Venture

Added everybody, except the last creeper

Hank Venture

Quote from: Nobody Soup on February 15, 2012, 03:17:57 AM
mostbaton664.

can I change that by the way? i sort of didn't know what I was doing when I set it up and it gave it to me. I have fifa 12 but need to get my live membership again, so this is possibly unhelpful but add me anyway harank.

hm, seems I cant add you before you renew your membership, unless you spelt it wrong.

Nobody Soup

I'm pretty sure that's it, but I am sort of rubbish with all this stuff, I just got an x box a few months ago and it's my first console since the original NES, I'll check it when I get home and add you when I get my membership sorted.

BeardFaceMan

My nick is BeardFaceMan (unsuprisingly) and I'm always up for some Insane Gow3-ness. Only other game on the horizon for me at the mo is SSX.

Hank Venture

The good people of the postal service couldn't manage not breaking the case of my FIFA 12 copy, so I sent it in return. I won't be gaming for another week atleast, Nobody Soup, so you don't have to sort out your subscription just yet.

I'll add the rest of you lot when I'm home.

glitch

desensitised

Still doing the endless prestige dance on MW3. Would be up for BF3 if we get a group together - this is the only real reason I keep with it.

the midnight watch baboon

Hi am jamieh999, have added Hank... I have Fifa'12 and Top Spin 4 if anyone wants any new balls mayhem.

Humper

i'm really into Battlefield 3. am online between 2pm and 5pm most weekday afternoons

gamertag:  injektilov25

Big Jack McBastard

Quote from: turnstyle on February 15, 2012, 08:43:58 AM
DoingYourMum69

I hesitate to ask but, seriously?

If so well done.

Consignia

Nah, they're policed way too tightly. I bet '69' even triggers a human moderator to check it out.

Humper

i got killed by Pen1sFahrtz the other day

Neil

I called one of my characters in the Mass Effect demo something like FannyLikker. 

Hank Venture

Is jamieh999 any of you guys?