Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:19:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrity Big Brother [ITV]

Started by Ja'moke, March 04, 2024, 02:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ja'moke

After the success of the civilian Big Brother revival last year, the celeb version is back tonight (Monday 4 March).

There are rumours of the line-up already out there. Let's see which of these pricks makes a knob of themselves.

JesusAndYourBush

There was a trailer featuring various people with their faces hidden, one was wearing a big coat.  Assuming there were any clues rather than it being random shit, my guess is Ian Wright.

JesusAndYourBush

The first 2 housemates both let slip that they know who else is going to be in the house, which is a bit of a swizz if you ask me.

Noodle Lizard

Can't believe they managed to get Billy Could in on such short notice.

dontpaintyourteeth

I suppose saying Fungus the Bogeyman is in the house would be rum and uncharitable so I won't. AJ looks nice this evening. Don't know if I can actually be arsed with this series. Prefer the non-celeb one.

dontpaintyourteeth

I suppose they're banking on Bad Gary saying something juicy about Ver Royals

imitationleather

AJ reminds me of when I'd be on ketamine and my mum would ring me and I'd be really struggling to get my words out.

jobotic

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on March 04, 2024, 09:39:12 PMI suppose they're banking on Bad Gary saying something juicy about Ver Royals

Anything he says about that will be bleeped out. Looks like we'll get to see him be a twat though. Great.

Louis Walsh looks too fucked to show.

imitationleather

They were clearly expecting Louis and Sharon to be making comments, not watching in glassy silence like it's an old peoples' home just after the meds are served up.

imitationleather

I am guessing Louis has who each person is and what they do written on those cards he's holding.

JesusAndYourBush

I've got Google running on overdrive looking up who these cunts are.
Heckin' Sue? Sounds like someones pet cat on reddit.
Some royal Gary who looks a bit like Alan Carr with a beard.

And showing those 2 cunts watching it on tv is spoiling it. Just fuck them off and only show them when their input is needed.

imitationleather

jobotic

This is just going to be people who shout instead of having personalities isn't it?

Which comes as quite a shock.

imitationleather

So far I reckon the guy with the ears is gonna win.

JesusAndYourBush

And while I was typing that I missed who that guy with no strides on is.

jobotic

Ja'moke

I only know Ekin-Su because she was on this current season of Traitors US. She seemed nice enough.

Not heard of most of the others so far, outside of Louis and Sharon. That doesn't tend to matter after a couple of days, though, so long as they're entertaining.

Blue Jam

Uncle Legend Gary! Yessssss! Kensington Palace will be in damage limitation mode with a team watching the live feed 24/7 in the War Room. They won't have enough fainting couches.

Not watching this (he's a terrible person and there's snooker on) but reading about it will be a guilty pleasure for sure.

imitationleather

Okay Levi Roots? Yes he will win this.

imitationleather

Levi and Peter Jones probably get paid every time that song is on telly. Expect to be hearing it a LOT over the next fortnight.

JesusAndYourBush

FFS stop showing those 2 cadavers, it's BORING!

imitationleather

Did this woman actually explain what she's known for?

Snrub

Surely Levi doesn't need the dosh - wonder if he's some sort of massive Big Brother fan as can't work out why he'd do it otherwise

jobotic

This really is great tv.

Her name is Zeze.

[silence]

dontpaintyourteeth

They've clearly blown the budget on Sharon and Louis. What a waste.

imitationleather

Clearly Mizzy turned the producers down.

jobotic

Captain Z

There are adults now who weren't born when Meet The Osbournes was last on TV/Louis Walsh left The X Factor/Will & Kate got married/Reggae Reggae Sauce was discontinued

imitationleather

Russell Brand, Matt Le Tissier, Gary Glitter and Beverly Allitt to be the final four housemates is my prediction.