Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:45:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Starmer's Labour: Ghouls and Tools on the Ship of Fools

Started by pancreas, September 30, 2021, 08:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Someone had to do it. Credit to pigamus for the title.

Please continue to narrate this evil banality.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

And remember, if you say anything naughty enough a man permanently banned from this forum will screenshot and tweet it, or even report it to the party on the off chance you're a member. To avoid this perhaps the thread should be private/invite only if that's possible.

Sebastian Cobb

lol on GMB this morning he came out with 'err actually I only meant £15 minimum for McDonalds workers'
https://twitter.com/mattzarb/status/1443647413089185793

useless worm-man.

pancreas

And the media are so desperate to keep him in place precisely because he's so unlikeable; hence none of this will be allowed to gain traction. Probably orders directly originating from Tory HQ. Predict he'll lead the LP to wanton defeat in the next GE and get kicked up into the Lords by PM Sunak.

Video Game Fan 2000

Anyone who starts a point by saying "Look, I know a lot about McDonalds..." should be mercilessly ribbed for their rest of their natural lives. Even if they're talking about McDonalds. All his mates should call him Ronald and "where's grimace then" should be bellowed at him from passing cars

I know a lot about Mcdonalds. I bet you do, you fucking rubber glove full of sunflower oil.

Ferris

Video Game Fan 2000

"we are not the party of people on benefits, people with jobs, people who would like jobs, people who can't have jobs or just people in general"

jamiefairlie

Quote from: pancreas on September 30, 2021, 08:20:41 PM
And the media are so desperate to keep him in place precisely because he's so unlikeable; hence none of this will be allowed to gain traction. Probably orders directly originating from Tory HQ. Predict he'll lead the LP to wanton defeat in the next GE and get kicked up into the Lords by PM Sunak.

Starmer too, oh I thought you woz talkin bat Sturgeon John, as you were.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Christ, he is Skinner, isn't he.

"I'm a small man in some ways, Bart.
A small, petty man.
Three months detention.
Wait a minute, Bart.
Make that...
four months detention.

Buelligan

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on September 30, 2021, 08:13:03 PM
lol on GMB this morning he came out with 'err actually I only meant £15 minimum for McDonalds workers'
https://twitter.com/mattzarb/status/1443647413089185793

useless worm-man.

He's such an appalling dishonest cunt.  Says he knows a lot about McDo's but I thought one thing that was completely true about them is that their restaurants are franchises.  They're not owned by the big parent company.  So how can he know whether or not each of those individually owned outlets can afford £15ph any more than any other business?  It's just more fucking dribble from the anus that is Keith.

Video Game Fan 2000

"It was an American confection of beef, cheese, ketchup, stale bread and chopped onions

I've searched for it everywhere

But the management just don't pay enough to keep the kitchen staffed"

king_tubby

ZoyzaSorris

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 30, 2021, 08:10:57 PM
And remember, if you say anything naughty enough a man permanently banned from this forum will screenshot and tweet it, or even report it to the party on the off chance you're a member. To avoid this perhaps the thread should be private/invite only if that's possible.

What about a nice gentle "[insert name of banned bald sex pest here] is a bald sex pest" as as a watermark wallpaper across the page? Neil? 

Video Game Fan 2000

Mr Starmer, with violence against women rapidly escalating in the UK and Labours reputations with feminists declining, how will you change things?

I uh.... I think its...Look, I've been to Burger King, I've been to McDonalds... For all the womengirls of this country, I think its high time for Mayor McCheese to be a woman and I commit to that...for the womengirls of this country, that my dad came from. I remember my dad.

Ferris

Quote from: Buelligan on September 30, 2021, 08:26:26 PM
He's such an appalling dishonest cunt.  Says he knows a lot about McDo's but I thought one thing that was completely true about them is that their restaurants are franchises.  They're not owned by the big parent company.  So how can he know whether or not each of those individually owned outlets can afford £15ph any more than any other business?  It's just more fucking dribble from the anus that is Keith.

I like the idea that he is going to look at each business individually and set a minimum wage for each one.

Maccy Ds are on the hook for 15 quid an hour, but if KFC can convince starmer they're hard up they can probably settle on 12 quid p/h.

Ferris

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on September 30, 2021, 09:02:16 PM
Survation find 65% in favor of £15 minimum wage.

Conversely, 35% of people presumably oppose it and taking a stance would risk losing those votes.

Better to demur and play it safe.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 30, 2021, 09:12:07 PM
Conversely, 35% of people presumably oppose it and taking a stance would risk losing those votes.

Better to demur and play it safe.

No, only 15% actively opposed the idea in some way.

Ferris

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 30, 2021, 09:12:59 PM
No, only 15% actively opposed the idea in some way.

You're saying 1 in 7 people oppose it? Think how many votes in the Red Wall that may add up to! Potentially dozens!

Keith with the big brain move to support it sometimes but not other times, and play both sides so he always comes out on top.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on September 30, 2021, 08:53:33 PM

What if I dug up a Romney for President pamphet out of a trashcan while I was on holiday, and disguised it as my own policy?

Video Game Fan 2000

-Jeremy Corbyn
on the labour benches
after his whip was revoked
after being suspended from the party
after being accused of racism by your lackeys
after being asked to no longer speak in any official capacity
and he's dedicating himself entirely to making you confused about the hiring policy at McDonalds?

-yes

-may I vote for him?

-no

Ferris

Mandy! The house is burning down!

No kieth that's just the northern lights "Long Corbyn".

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Video Game Fan 2000

Losing members can be fun if you make a game of it. I just see how may members I can lose in a week, then try to break that record.

I have had it with this party Seymour - CLP after CLP of ugly, ugly members!

Video Game Fan 2000

I know the Jewish voice for Labour people were upset...but it sounded so antisemitic, I mean "Yom Kippur"?

Spode

'Nobody's mentioned me have they?'
'I thought I heard someone say your name at conference, but they might have been saying Sirkimmed Milk'

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Keir Starmer with his crazy triangulation
The Independent are gonna need verification
When they hear Starmer's lame pitch to the nation
There'll be trouble in town, tonight!