Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:34:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Brother Brother 90210 sitcom

Started by bravotvpauly, December 11, 2021, 05:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bravotvpauly

When I had the breakdown in early 2010 I came up a idea with a black teen sitcom about twin brothers, Paul Khan (me) and Iqbal Khan (my fellow pupil at primary school) who study at Special School for Autism.

I wrote the the storylines and scripts for the sitcom called Brother Brother 90210, but my sister told in late 2010 that my project was put on hold until further notice.

The project has now been revived, Brother Brother 90210 is a black teen comedy about twin brothers, Paul and Iqbal who study at Special School for Autism.

Paul and Iqbal were separated and adopted at birth by his black mum Stella and her white Jewish husband David Elstein (BSkyB director of programmes) that she married in 1990 after she divorced from Felix the previous year. One was adopted by a black single mother called Jessica while the other was adopted by a couple those dad called Ron was mixed raced (half English, half Nigerian), although the mother died a short time later. Both were born with a rare disease, the outcome of the disease that they were growing up fast with the voice and the body hitting puberty at the early age of just one.

The two accidentally found each other when the single mother moved to new 90210 semi detached house at 2 Fopleigh Road, Beverly Hills London in August 1994 and reunited. The mother who gave birth to Paul and his siblings would remain close to him and his adopted mother after Jessica adopted Paul at birth.

The Paul character would be played by myself, the Iqbal character would be played by disabled mixed raced actor.

Comedian and actor Jack Whitehall would be part of the main cast starring as himself, the Jack character would be a teaching assistant for Paul & Iqbal's Special School starting from beginning of Spring Term 1998, he would go on to have a music career signing to V2 Records in 2002.

The pilot would be made, it would start at September 1995 with Paul & Iqbal characters being two years olds and they talk like ten year olds, throughout the episode they would turn three years olds and turning four year olds. In this episode Paul & Iqbal never did potty training between late 1995-early 1997, so they were barely out of nappies. Towards the end of the pilot episode they were diagnosed with Autism. When the series is commissioned the characters nappies wearing remained the case for Iqbal until June 2003 and Paul in November 2003 for daytime and 2004 for bedtime.

Paul started aspirations for is rapping career under his stage name Farto Rida (Flo Rida paordy) at the age of three and started working out his body to look good in the public eye. In 2000 at the age of seven Farto Rida signed a record contact with Jive Records. He released a debut song called Low which went to No.1 in November 2000 and featured on Jack Whitehall debut single called Sexy Guy which was a massive Number 1 single in July 2003. The music video for the Low and Sexy Boy would be made for the episodes where both songs are featured. The music video for Low would have characters Paul Khan (AKA Farto Rida) wearing a nappy and doing a pee and poo.

In real life songs and music video for Low and Sexy Guy would be released as a soundtrack single to Brother Brother 90210.

beanheadmcginty

Would you mind if I started a dining experience version of this?

bravotvpauly

What is the funny part of my sitcom ideas and what do you think of the fictional rapper Farto Rida?

Which channel would Brother Brother 90210 fit on?

Povidone

OK I've got a few issues with the script but the rap storyline is dynamite.

Drop the two tie-in singles, put out one song called 'Low and Sexy Guy'. Then you have a hit.

That's the kind of advice sisters won't give you. Can't put a price on it.

madhair60

Could you describe the soiling of the nappies in rich detail, please?

Greg Torso

Quote from: bravotvpauly on December 30, 2021, 12:27:17 AMWhat is the funny part of my sitcom ideas and what do you think of the fictional rapper Farto Rida?

A body-building seven-year old rapper called Farto Rida is an absolute winner, in my opinon.

g0m

Quote from: bravotvpauly on December 30, 2021, 12:27:17 AMWhat is the funny part of my sitcom ideas and what do you think of the fictional rapper Farto Rida?

Which channel would Brother Brother 90210 fit on?

Thank you for asking, bravotvpauly. In my opinion, the funny part of the name "Farto Rida" is the fact that the word "Fart" is in it. Keep it up!

-g0m

"All dreams are within reach. All you have to do is keep moving towards them." -Viola Davis

bravotvpauly

As part of the script for Brother Brother 90210 when fictional rapper Farto Rida does a music video for debut single Low, because he had to change his nappy while making the video there are two versions one with his nappy on and other with nothing on. 

What do you think of the version of the fictional Low music video with Farto wearing nothing at all?

Could you please make a mock Wikipedia style details for the sitcom, the singles and music video for Low and Sexy Guy?

bravotvpauly

Quote from: madhair60 on December 30, 2021, 11:11:27 AMCould you describe the soiling of the nappies in rich detail, please?

Farto Rida does a pee and poo for the fun. He sometimes does a poo leak in a performances, for the example on 2000 Smash  Hits Roadshow Tour, his poo leaked.

bravotvpauly

What is the respond to second to my last post om my thread?

ishantbekeepingit

Are you sure that a sitcom is the best format for this story?  It seems to me that it might be better suited for a post-modernist novel.

bravotvpauly

At the age of four shortly after he got tattoos, Paul appeared on the kids spin off version of Blind Date as a picker contestant. He makes the entrance into the studio with his pec bounce and flex his muscles and the male host asks him to show his back tattoo and stretch his muscles where he does a pee and poo in a nappy.

What does anyone think about it?

McChesney Duntz

Famous Mortimer

bravotvpauly

This is the draft picture the character debut single as a rapper, complete with his nappy.

bravotvpauly

What does anyone think about the daft photo of Farto Rida's fictional music video for Low?

Captain Z

The funniest thing about this thread was when it almost dropped off the first page without a single reply.

jenna appleseed

bravotvpauly

I giving the the scripts to the drama group staff who would help find agency to get my sitcom off the ground.

Swoz_MK

Do you think you and some friends could act out a few pages? Maybe put it on youtube for us to take a look at?

The Mollusk

Petey Pate

I love your idea and everything about it. Just one suggestion, have you thought about making the main characters white?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: bravotvpauly on December 30, 2021, 04:12:27 PMFarto Rida does a pee and poo for the fun. He sometimes does a poo leak in a performances, for the example on 2000 Smash  Hits Roadshow Tour, his poo leaked.

That'd be the 2000 Splash Shits Roadshow Tour.

You can have that one for free.

bravotvpauly

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on January 07, 2022, 01:00:54 AMThat'd be the 2000 Splash Shits Roadshow Tour.

You can have that one for free.

Can anyone draw the picture of Farto Rida (Flo Rida parody) doing a poo leak in his performances?

Shaky

Quote from: bravotvpauly on January 07, 2022, 02:25:49 AMCan anyone draw the picture of Farto Rida (Flo Rida parody) doing a poo leak in his performances?

Why?

McChesney Duntz

Don't get in the way of a man's bizarre fetishes. It's a bit like waking up a sleepwalker.

GMTV

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2345599/brother-brother-90210-sitcom-characters-rapping-career

Had a go at generating some publicity for this sitcom a couple of years back.

Also has a prior music career you haven't mentioned yet

jenna appleseed

^ Oh god it is the guy previously banned (possibly more than once) from Digital Spy & pos other telly forums for spamming the place with imaginary programmes/tv stations and being a bit odd.

GMTV

HS art needs to get its act together in the face of some stiff competition.

Man O Man channel

It wouldn't hurt for Sky to revive ITV's 90s Saturday night flop Man O Man as a standalone channel. They would have lifestyle shows for attractive men and ladies who love attractive men. The main format of the Man O Man channel would be the format ITV tried out in the 90s and it would be live. In the hunks in trunks round, the trunks of the finalists would vary from shorts to speedos. It would be on Sky paywall replacing Real Lives. It would also have a HD channel.

Will Jonathan Ross ever get his own TV channel?

In the America Oprah Winfrey has her own TV channel called OWN. If there was equivalent in the UK then Jonathan Ross could launch his own TV channel called The Jonathan Ross Channel. It could work if it broadcast in the evenings (not 24 hours) and be part of Sky paywall.