Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:31:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrity Death List 2022

Started by Ian Drunken Smurf, December 30, 2021, 08:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: kalowski on January 08, 2022, 11:47:42 AMThere's a Ghost in my House is an absolute bloody classic. RIP.

Seconded.  It's definitely one of my favourites.  Thanks for that, R Dean, and change the lyrics to 'there's a live'un in my house.'

Mr Banlon

Mr Banlon

Fr.Bigley

Bob Saget. 65. Hotel room. Michael hutchence?

The Lurker

Gary Waldhorn has passed away aged 78. The Vicar of Dibley has some hit list.

imitationleather

Aw, looking so proud with his medal for bravery.

kalowski

dissolute ocelot

Bet he's blue: Jean-Jacques Beineix, French director whose Diva enlivened my school French class, but whose success proved significantly less long-lasting than Luc Besson (whose Subway we also saw on a regular basis).

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Leaver* ( of this mortal coil) ( * instead of " Diva")

Mournin' and Gutted* ( * instead of " Moon In The Gutter")

Blue Jam

Paul Calf

Ghislaine Maxwell
June Brown
CoD
Prince Paedrew
Jimmy Carter
James Parnell Spears
Harry Belafonte
Rupert Murdoch
Henry Kissinger
Henry Blofeld

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Paul Calf on January 15, 2022, 06:24:02 PMGhislaine Maxwell
June Brown
CoD
Prince Paedrew
Jimmy Carter
James Parnell Spears
Harry Belafonte
Rupert Murdoch
Henry Kissinger
Henry Blofeld

Good lord, were they all in the same bus or something?

And I know, I know, it's a piss poor joke, but I couldn't stop myself. That's being 47 for you, I guess.

Mr_Simnock

Bit late but...

Leslie Phillips
Angela Lansbury
Tyne Daly
John Williams
Ted Danson
Alan Alda
John Redwood
Jess Phillips
Margaret Hodge
christopher 'the cunt' chope

kalowski

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on January 15, 2022, 07:16:19 PMGood lord, were they all in the same bus or something?

And I know, I know, it's a piss poor joke, but I couldn't stop myself. That's being 47 for you, I guess.
I don't get it!!!!!?¿

touchingcloth

Dex Sawash

Saw this at the Food Lion today, last one but wife wouldn't let me buy it.

Mobius

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Rachel Nagy, vocalist with Detroit Cobras has carked it. I'm sheddin' tears, now.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: kalowski on January 15, 2022, 09:52:12 PMI don't get it!!!!!?¿

I was pretending I thought all of them had died at the same time. And I wasn't even drunk at the time.

Bad Ambassador

No one expected him to be the first Hannibal Lector to go, but Gaspard Ulliel of Hannibal Rising, as well as award-winning performances in French films Summer Things, A Very Long Engagement, Saint Laurent and It's Only the End of the World and the upcoming Marvel series Moon Knight, has died from injuries sustained in a skiing accident. He was 37.

mothman

Hardy Kruger, gone at 93. One for the "didn't know he was still alive" list. Bit of a bummer, he was in so many of the films that I watched on TV growing up. Often played the nice German in war films.

... and that means he's the last of the Wild Geese to go. Loved that film. :-(

mothman

... OK, this just belatedly popped into my head, so...

Tardy (as in late) Kruger.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Ferris

Quote from: Dex Sawash on January 16, 2022, 01:03:17 AMSaw this at the Food Lion today, last one but wife wouldn't let me buy it.

Fair play, People has done a "Betty White is 100" issue and a "Betty White is dead" issue at the same time.

Got to respect that they're selling it anyway ("well we've printed them now"), presumably the punters care so little about what's actually true that either version is fine. See also: the prince Andrew headline at the bottom there. These things amaze me - how can they publish this stuff without being sued into oblivion?

Catalogue Trousers

Quote from: mothman on January 21, 2022, 01:03:44 AM... OK, this just belatedly popped into my head, so...

Tardy (as in late) Kruger.

He's The One That Got Away.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

No Life For* Hardy (* sounds a bit like " Oliver").

Mobius