Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:36:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A Pudding of Death

Started by Alberon, January 10, 2022, 08:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dog

Thrix. Its an idea I had a few years ago, based on the existing twix concept.

The Dog

YES IT IS A PUDDING IF SHES TAKING A PACKED LUNCH STOP MESSAGING ME

idunnosomename

Do you think Mark Corrigan's white toast would count?

Kankurette

Blue Jam

dissolute ocelot

Cheesecake made with head cheese and caviar. On a bed of ground glass because she's not actually going to eat this shit, she'll depute Charles for that thankless task.

steve98

Quote from: Kankurette on January 10, 2022, 12:04:47 PMA cake ball.

That's from the same school of pathetic,  pointless confectionary shit as the choc-o-copter thing.
They couldn't have made it less spherical if they'd tried

Video Game Fan 2000

seepage

They could have at least made it look like a football. Pathetic.

Video Game Fan 2000

My suggestion is a chocolate covered bakewell coffin with a marzipan corpse inside that looks like the Queen (dead).

Part of what makes it 'jubilee puddlng' and not just a chocolate covered almond slice is that you have to hold a lit stick of dynamite in your hand while you eat it.

Kankurette

Quote from: steve98 on January 10, 2022, 12:26:18 PMThat's from the same school of pathetic,  pointless confectionary shit as the choc-o-copter thing.

There is a very CaB-esque thread on Owlstalk about the cake ball. It is definitely on a par with the chocolate helicopter. The most bizarre thing about the cake ball was that a bunch of Wednesdayites sat behind a barrier watching the fucking thing being iced. Like...why would you do that? Unless a naked Fernando Forestieri is about to jump out any minute?
Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on January 10, 2022, 12:47:33 PMMy suggestion is a chocolate covered bakewell coffin with a marzipan corpse inside that looks like the Queen (dead).

Part of what makes it 'jubilee puddlng' and not just a chocolate covered almond slice is that you have to hold a lit stick of dynamite in your hand while you eat it.
Reminds me of one of those Italo Calvino Italian folktales where a woman makes a replica of herself out of pastry and hides, and the handsome prince or whoever gets mad and stabs it and cream squirts out and he starts crying about how sweet the woman is. And then she pops out from under the bed and goes 'lol j/k I'm not really dead' and they get married.

idunnosomename

Quote from: steve98 on January 10, 2022, 12:26:18 PMThat's from the same school of pathetic,  pointless confectionary shit as the choc-o-copter thing.

salute the Duke of Edinburgh's prostate. well done sir.

Kankurette

Chansiri's enthusiasm is palpable.

shiftwork2

Quote from: Kankurette on January 10, 2022, 10:03:13 AMSummer pudding made with the blood of starving Indian children.

jobotic

Gyspy Tart
Makes you fart
A Pudding of death
Gives you bad breath

TrenterPercenter

Midnight Fuhrer Cake isn't it?

thenoise

Have some complan you stupid old bag.

dissolute ocelot

Jubilee pudding is already a thing, invented for Queen Victoria's jubilee, and it sounds quite an awesome thing.

Take cherries, pour over alcohol, set fire to it, then pour it over ice cream.

What could be better for the jubilee than a nation pouring flaming alcohol over each other?

Buelligan

Gotta be a Cup of Abominations.  I made one of these for someone once, they seemed to enjoy it.

Galeee

ElTwopo

It would only be right to make Prince Philip's favourite pud, which reportedly was 'Pud pud ding ding'.

Always going on about it.

dissolute ocelot

MojoJojo

Quote from: Alberon on January 10, 2022, 08:30:05 AMIt's the 21st Century and to celebrate the remnants of the feudal past we have been commanded to design a new pudding for the Cunt of Death.

Coronation Chicken was invented for the queen back in 1953, but that seems to have been the high point of royalty inspired culinary prowess.

So what would you design for the 70th anniversary of the first time Liz popped a crown on her scowling head?

Tedious Coronation Chicken trivia: The coronation chicken invented for Liz's crowning was cream based. The mayonnaise based dish we call coronation chicken today was is actually more similar to jubilee chicken, invented for the silver jubilee of George V in 1935.

Icehaven

touchingcloth

The queen has to eat all of these puddings so she can decide on her favourite one, right? So if I buy a steamed suet sponge from Asda and then just absolutely ram it with my piss and shit and snot and spunk then she just has to smile and get her chops around it?

Jittlebags

They could get a corgi to lay a length of hound rope, take an imprint to make a mould, fill the mould with molten chocolate, then hey presto - Royal Chocolate Naughty Fidos'.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Jittlebags on January 13, 2022, 01:33:29 PMThey could get a corgi to lay a length of hound rope, take an imprint to make a mould, fill the mould with molten chocolate, then hey presto - Royal Chocolate Naughty Fidos'.

I'd rather they got the corgis to shit in it.

Jittlebags

That's the beauty. Once one is used to eating chocolate naughty fidos, you substitute a real dog egg instead.

steve98

Present her with that Sheffield Wed dodecahedron football pudding (cake), Add some custard.