Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:08:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

G.R. Eggs

Started by Ian Drunken Smurf, January 12, 2022, 09:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Drunken Smurf

Hello, my name is G.R.Eggs. I am the talk of the town for my steak bake.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

How do you make your pizza slices so deliciously shit?

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 12, 2022, 10:01:11 PMHow do you make your pizza slices so deliciously shit?

I make them shit so deliciously with the aid of laxatives. That was what you wanted to know.

G.R. Eggs (Master Baker)

shoulders

shiftwork2

Mr Eggs's first names revealed as Gerontophile Raw.

shiftwork2

We don't see Mr Eggs around here as much as we used to since he got that job in a care home.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: shiftwork2 on January 12, 2022, 11:12:59 PMWe don't see Mr Eggs around here as much as we used to since he got that job in a care home.

Presumably he's too busy harvesting shit for his pizzas.

Glebe

shoulders

G R EGGS
I N ALD
C A CKMAN

Ian Drunken Smurf

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Glebe on January 12, 2022, 11:50:37 PMhiya gr eggs mate
You have reached G R Eggs Customer Service press 1 to ask a question to GR Eggs himself (but not about text-based adventures about Concorde!)

Mr Eggs

Quote from: shiftwork2 on January 12, 2022, 11:11:24 PMMr Eggs's first names revealed as Gerontophile Raw.

Stop rootin through my bins.

shiftwork2

Mr Eggs

Quote from: shiftwork2 on January 13, 2022, 08:57:52 PMNo

Can you at least put the condoms back once you've sucked the spunk out of them? The fat blind lad next door keeps slippin on em. He thinks they're slugs and keeps throwin slug pellets about which are bad for the environment.

Thanks.

shiftwork2

Mr Eggs

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Mr Eggs on January 13, 2022, 11:55:13 PMCan you at least put the condoms back once you've sucked the spunk out of them? The fat blind lad next door keeps slippin on em. He thinks they're slugs and keeps throwin slug pellets about which are bad for the environment.

Thanks.

G.R. Eggs needs that spunk for thickening the icing on our cherry bakewells.