Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:12:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Rontos Chips: a life in pixels

Started by poo, January 07, 2022, 06:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Replies From View

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 11, 2022, 03:25:02 PMRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

And this one?

Replies From View

Replies From View

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Replies From View on January 13, 2022, 10:33:03 AMWhat was this one?

"stretch your legs"

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on January 12, 2022, 05:35:01 PMFucking hell, how do you have all these?

So the source of all this incredible Rontos gold is here:https://catchphrase.dpope.uk/
It seems this web wizard spent the early part of lockdown using ML to rip Catchphrase.  Time well spent.  All I've been doing is smashing them into gifs for your enteretainment and accidentally chopping out any reference to Challenge.

Quote from: Replies From View on January 13, 2022, 10:39:52 AMAnd ESPECIALLY this one

Think that one was "undercover cop" or something along those lines.

Replies From View

Oh, Undercover Detective.

I actually got that before your reply popped up so I am proud of myself

TheGingerAlien

Replies From View

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 11, 2022, 03:25:02 PMRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Is this 'blow up'?  It annoys me if it is.

Edit:  ah, this post was another one before yours appeared.  Thank you!

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 13, 2022, 09:19:36 AM

"Rontos, the police are here, they say they want to talk to you about some websites you visited."

"Thanks, Roy, tell them I'll be right out."

"You mean riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight out???"

"Yeah, not now, Roy."

Replies From View

I honestly still want an award for BOWLING FOR COLUMBO

I'll wait patiently for it

Ray Travez

idunnosomename

Rontos looks fucking creepy from behind

Replies From View

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 13, 2022, 12:18:29 PMRontos looks fucking creepy from behind

Is it the little bow on the ribbon that does it for you?

Replies From View

Quote from: Replies From View on January 13, 2022, 11:35:24 AMI honestly still want an award for BOWLING FOR COLUMBO

I'll wait patiently for it

Excuse me I am still waiting patiently

frajer

Rontos giving you a disturbing amount of side-eye while he annihilates your desktop

TheGingerAlien

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Replies From View on January 13, 2022, 12:26:26 PMExcuse me I am still waiting patiently

Eeeeh, apologies - yes that was a ruddy good one - here is your belated prize:

idunnosomename

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 13, 2022, 01:07:22 PMThe very same.

New chips:

Un Chien Andalou remake lacks the edge of original

Cuellar

TheGingerAlien

Replies From View

Replies From View

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 13, 2022, 01:12:11 PMEeeeh, apologies - yes that was a ruddy good one - here is your belated prize:

On the website you linked to, I saw one that was a boat on some water, and the word WIND was written there.  The solution was "sailing close to the wind".

Look I don't mind some phrases / compound nouns being too hard for the work experience lads to draw, but do a different one then.  It is absolutely unacceptable to write a word in the clue that ends up in the answer.

Writing WIND is bad enough, but I can vaguely grasp why somebody lacking the ability to think in fart imagery would struggle with it.  But there's no excuse for writing TOFFEE instead of drawing it.  It's not invisible; draw the fucking toffee.

idunnosomename

If they drew a toffee then they'd just put the word nose on it

Replies From View

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 13, 2022, 03:17:22 PMIf they drew a toffee then they'd just put the word nose on it

I know this, and I am most displeased.

TheGingerAlien

TheGingerAlien

Look at the clip of this absolute shit, they done phoned it in again:

Cuellar

"Rontos jettisons his court ordered warning sign (which "MUST be carried at all times") and is once again anonymous and at large"