Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:14:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

all the rontosposting is making me weep but just want to highlight this one

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on January 13, 2022, 10:57:59 AM"Rontos, the police are here, they say they want to talk to you about some websites you visited."

"Thanks, Roy, tell them I'll be right out."

"You mean riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight out???"

"Yeah, not now, Roy."

Kankurette

Ferris

From the gaurdian/adrian chiles discussion

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on January 13, 2022, 08:05:32 PMHas anybody considered starting a business selling little stuffed toy versions of this chap with a bag of pins and calling them "Voodoo Chiles"?

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on January 13, 2022, 08:12:05 PMWhat would the profit margins be?

Slight return.

Emma Raducanu

Reading Dr. Rock's thread about being kicked in the balls, while in bed next to my sleeping partner and reading

Quote from: Twit 2 on January 14, 2022, 07:08:37 AMI'm saying no. Balls targeted because it's a vulnerable area. The calculation is about pain/efficiency, not sex. If they boot you in the bollocks while shouting, "Right in yer gorgeous sperm factory!" maybe.

Had me unsuccessfully attempt stifling laughter. Great way to start the day. I recommend it.

Ray Travez

Quote from: Blinder Data on January 14, 2022, 11:27:34 AMAccording to this weird person on Twitter, there are people out there who say "question mark" instead of inflecting:

Quotehttps://twitter.com/LauraDeming/status/1480606666622185480
I + all my friends have started saying 'question mark' instead of inflecting a sentence

Today a random biopharma industry person did it in conversation

Does anyone know where this trend started?

I don't think it's a joke. Mind-boggling.

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on January 14, 2022, 11:37:28 AMI blame Destiny's Child.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Crenners on January 14, 2022, 06:53:09 PMIt's really shit most of the time.

Tryhard cringe rants and puns, really weak absurdist descriptions that go on too long long but you can see the person writing it thinks it's really funny.

Then you have the posters who quote stuff in there all the time and you think fucking hell, you must be howling with laughter at nothing all the time, you witless fucking simpleton. Either that or you're just trying to curry favour with people on here by guzzling their fuckin chode all the time. What a cunt you must be to share any part of any day with. We'll all be better off the sooner you're dead.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: Kankurette on January 15, 2022, 06:25:01 PMTATU, who were fake lesbians managed by a nonce.

Quote from: pigamus on January 15, 2022, 09:16:02 PMTwo fake lesbians, managed by a nonce
Two fake lesbians, managed by a nonce
And if one fake lesbian, should fall upon her bonce
There'd be...

jenna appleseed

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on January 14, 2022, 04:15:51 PMBut you can make the different Disney characters have a shit on the toilet.

Mickey with his tiny little droppings, Donald with his white and dark green splatters. Clarabelle the cow absolutely fucking decimating it with massive pats. Plus, I wonder how Olaf, the sentient snowman from Frozen deficates? Is it brown human shits out of an accurate snow anus? Is it just pushed through the snow like a sprouting daffodil? Does he have stains around his bottom because it's all seeped into his snow? We must know and this is why £9.99 per issue is an absolute bargain, really. Shame on you all for being so negative about it.

pigamus

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on January 16, 2022, 04:23:00 PMOpen the door
Get on the floor
Every TRA remove the dinosaur
Think this one requires you to be into the Extended Glinnerverse

Butchers Blind

buttgammon

Dex Sawash

Glebe

It's been a 'belter' of a season for funny CaB posts!*

*Though this isn't one of them. :(

Ferris

shoulders

pancreas