Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:21:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Phil The Greek In Hospital

Started by Huxleys Babkins, February 17, 2021, 02:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Hope the big man enters a pudding for the Platinum celebrations. Proud Partner Phil's Properly Pleasing platinum Pud.

Captain Z

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 10, 2022, 08:36:46 PMHope the big man enters a pudding for the Platinum celebrations.

That's no way to talk about her majesty.

DrGreggles

Butchers Blind

Video Game Fan 2000

Blumf

Ferris

Can the old boy can get the white fiat uno out of the garage for one last ride?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-59871514

Alberon

He's been pimping it up the last few months. He's raring to go.

Butchers Blind

Hope all the stress regarding his nonce, rapist son isn't having a detrimental effect on this great man while recuperating in hospital. GWS, Sir.

touchingcloth

Ferris

Bit worried we haven't heard anything for a while?

chveik

idunnosomename

Video Game Fan 2000

strange he hasn't defended his clearly innocent rapist son

Ferris

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on January 14, 2022, 06:41:10 PMstrange he hasn't defended his clearly innocent rapist son

He's not been well mate give him a break

GoblinAhFuckScary

lazy cunt. waiting on phil to comment like:

JamesTC

Spoke to a friend who saw him early this week. He said he had lost a lot of weight and was looking worse for the wear. Hope he pulls through.

Captain Z

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on January 14, 2022, 06:46:23 PMlazy cunt. waiting on phil to comment like:

Relieved to see he's looking better than in some of those other recent photos.

Video Game Fan 2000

Upsetting to see him presenting like that, its not very royal is it

idunnosomename

It's really sporting that he got in grave though. Haha no Phil, get out grave!

Video Game Fan 2000

That's classic banter like you don't get nowadays. When the whole family is round the barbecue, granddad digs a grave and gets in it.

Jasha

Quote from: JamesTC on January 14, 2022, 06:57:34 PMSpoke to a friend who saw him early this week. He said he had lost a lot of weight and was looking worse for the wear. Hope he pulls through.

Just seen the Fortnum & Mason horse drawn carriage dropping off a delivery of quail broth fois gras and port to Buckingham palace Sandringham Balmoral Windsor so fingers crossed for the old rogue

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on January 14, 2022, 06:41:10 PMstrange he hasn't defended his clearly innocent rapist son
Leading by example: maintaining a dignified silence rather than engaging with all this tawdry nonsense.

TommyTurnips

That's our Phil! He always knew it was wise to maintain a stiff upper lip during times like this... come to think of it, he looked pretty stiff in general last I saw of him. I think it was just a temporary case of rigor mortis though, I'm sure he will pull through.

touchingcloth

Sending <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 for Monday xxxo

Video Game Fan 2000

Butchers Blind

For the naysayers, best wishes on a speedy recovery, sir.

touchingcloth

What do you think of Captain Sir Nazi, prince?

poodlefaker

Hearing rumours of a special surprise being planned for the platinum jubilee. godspeed.

touchingcloth

Does anyone have any updates about our boy? Not heard anything for a while.