Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:32:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Grand Old Nonce of York: Andy's trial is GO

Started by touchingcloth, January 12, 2022, 02:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

Quote from: Catalogue Trousers on January 13, 2022, 07:33:50 PMSTOP THE PRESS! The shit's been stripped of military titles and the right to call itself HRH! Well, it's a start...

Weird in itself that.  I mean, they don't go out and publicly strip off your HRH, your nearest and dearest don't, and your fucking military titles, just for a bit of a laugh.

Either they believe there's some serious badness happened or they view those titles and honours as nothing of any consequence to be used lightly and thrown when necessary.  Not a good look really.  Not if they're stumping up the fees and helping him hide behind the castle gates.  No.

Or do they think that Mummy giving him, a sixty-one year old child molester, a stern talking to will do?  If so, I'd say they're part of the problem.

How he thinks whining about false memories is going to help, is anyone's guess.  What a disturbing illogical brain this man must have, a shaken bottle of old tea (or something far worse) found under a roadside hedge.

paruses

Can't believe we have lost one of our top soldiers over this :(

Dr Rock

Your Honour, that is a photograph of a false memory.

Buelligan

Heh.  You know what's weird?  That there aren't more pics. 

I mean, we've all been fucked by the Royal Family... unless I imagined that.

oy vey

I think whoever posted that idea to kill his way to the King position - that's the best option.

"It was a straightforward shooting weekend. I now pardon myself. Fuck off."

greenman

Following the Nepalese example will lead to a Maoist uprising in the lake district?

Dr Rock

Quote from: greenman on January 16, 2022, 10:23:26 AMFollowing the Nepalese example will lead to a Maoist uprising in the lake district?

(4,2,11)

touchingcloth

What annoys me is the people - like the city of York - who are lobbying for his titles and privileges to be taken away. You don't get to fucking pick and choose with a monarchy, the whole point is that it's not a meritocracy and you either support the whole barrel good apples, bad apples, and proven nonces, or none of them at all. Until we start to vote them in, Britain's Got Talent style, you either accept you're stuck with the bastard lot of them, whether freeloaders, Nazis, or nonces, or you go full Republican and agitate to take things away from them - money, privileges, palaces, powers, and heads.

Dr Rock

Dr Rock

I reckon Her Madge and all the advisors are pushing Andrew to face the music now, probably telling him he has a good chance of winning (haha), and if he does he can have all his medals and HRH back. Because the priority is protecting The Queen's legacy, and it will look dodgy if she in any way encourages him to not turn up and be found guilty in his absence. Best case scenario, he wins. Worst case scenario, he loses and is kept away from The Queen for the rest of her very short life.

Buelligan

Gah, it'd be great if she died now, given a free hand, Charlie'd fucking throw him into the chicken-grinder just for the shits, let alone any kind of justice.

Why can't she die now?  She's going to do it anyway.

oy vey

A source close to the York of Duke claims he's not in the best mental state. Rumors are he understands what's happening now.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Captain Z on January 15, 2022, 05:55:10 PMThe Duke of York's lawyers also want to talk to the machine that developed the photograph of the Duke and Ms Giuffre together, claiming it may suffer from a "dangerous design".

Too fucking right it does. It records whatever it's pointed at.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Buelligan on January 16, 2022, 11:27:47 AMWhy can't she die now?  She's going to do it anyway.

You are a sweet and tender hooligan.

Buelligan

We're all thinking it Paul.  We are all thinking it.  Just fucking piss or get off.

Paul Calf

Jasha

Hopefully the guilty verdict will be what tips her over the edge

idunnosomename

Really do hope she pulls through to see it through to the end

touchingcloth

I met prince Andrew at a charity do once. He was surprisingly up my arse, and very sweaty.

Bigfella

From today's Scottish Sun on Sunday: 'Andrew has vowed to clear his name and sources close to him say he is prepared to give a sworn deposition via video link next month.'  So what would that be, a PR film saying nah mate, wasn't there, didn't sweat, haven't ever touched a dog's arse.  Well, not since the last time.

Ferris

If he's caught lying in testimony to civil court, does that become a criminal matter?

steve98

Quote from: Dr Rock on January 16, 2022, 11:22:55 AMhe can have all his medals and HRH back.

If he loses, all his crap and titles should be handed over to the victim (Including the Duke Of York title.) That'll learn him.

steve98

TONIGHT at 9pm the new duke of York speaks candidly to CBS.

Video Game Fan 2000

I made Andy some new medals out of shortbread and sent to him in the post. I think that will cheer him up. I hope everyone else in this thread follows suit.

Butchers Blind

Ferris