Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:33:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Broadcasting House nonce vandalised by anti-peado crew

Started by idunnosomename, January 12, 2022, 09:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

It'd have been pretty funny if someone nicked off with his ladder and he was stranded up there with the noncetue that he seemingly hates.

JesusAndYourBush

Does anyone know where Al Fayed's Michael Jackson statue is currently situated?

Mr_Simnock

Would have been even funnier if he had slipped early on and only stopped from falling to his death by gripping on to the kids cock till the police arrived. SAVED BY A CHILDS COCK, the very last thing he wanted to happen.

Goldentony

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on January 14, 2022, 12:56:31 AMDoes anyone know where Al Fayed's Michael Jackson statue is currently situated?

Manchester football museum, I went and met it, good bloke, works hard, loves his family, loves live music and restaurants

idunnosomename

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on January 14, 2022, 01:00:37 AMWould have been even funnier if he had slipped early on and only stopped from falling to his death by gripping on to the kids cock till the police arrived. SAVED BY A CHILDS COCK, the very last thing he wanted to happen.
i think he held off hitting the child's cock off until a couple of hours in because it seemed a bit noncey. which is still quite funny

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Goldentony on January 14, 2022, 01:02:19 AMManchester football museum, I went and met it, good bloke, works hard, loves his family, loves live music and restaurants

This page says it's been moved.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-47468074

Maybe it's still there, but in storage in the basement.

idunnosomename

fuck me Mohamed Al-Fayed was born 1929, he's 92 years old

Dodi was born 1955. so to save you the math, he'd be 66 now.

Diana 1961, so uh, 60

Mr Eggs

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 14, 2022, 12:40:39 AMQuote
"'Bath and slept with Gladys,' runs one entry in the diary. Such Gill family intimacies seem routine, a habit. A few weeks later there are more surprising entries; 'Expt. [experiment] with dog in eve' [the rest has been obliterated]. Then, five days later, 'Bath. Continued experiment with dog after and discovered that a dog will join with a man'"

Fiona MacCarthy quoting the diaries of Eric Gill from November and December of 1929, in her eponymous biography. Gladys was Eric's sister.

Oh so the dog fucked him. When he bent over, randy old rover etc.

Gill on the hook for innocently cleaning a dog nude. This was where Britain got broke.

beanheadmcginty

Didn't realise he'd fucked the robot from Portal.

Mr Eggs

"If there was an Eric Gill statue of me, everycunt would be all over it. And the uncircumcised erect penis, if blown, would be a flute to attract dogs.

And it would be in a fountain so all the dog spunk would wash away so no one would see it"

A member of the UK Government may have said that to me. And I was shocked.

Gurke and Hare

H-O-W-L

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on January 14, 2022, 02:42:20 AMDidn't realise he'd fucked the robot from Portal.

Stop getting nonce wrong! D0G is from Half-life 2!

Butchers Blind

Go into town with hammer, smash stone cocks. It's a day out.

Buelligan

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on January 15, 2022, 12:58:38 AMWhat is it with vandals and dongs??
https://www.wanderlust.co.uk/content/new-erotic-statue-in-peru-attacked-by-vandals/

It's nothing new.

QuoteIn The Last Judgment, which adorns the Sistine Chapel, the private parts of some figures painted by Michelangelo were covered up. Also, the male organs of many statues "have gone missing".

However, it is rumoured that the mutilation was intentional. It was said that Pope Pius V was offended with so much overexposure of flesh. He even forbade any more artistic nudity in the Vatican. It was also suggested that, as in the biblical story of Adam and Eve, male genitalia on statues should be covered with fig leaves (made of marble or bronze), which may still be seen today.

In the 18th century, Pope Clement XIII ordered workmen with hammers to go about the streets of Rome and remove genitals from male nude statues.

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/Museum-secrets-and-more.437095#:~:text=In%20the%2018th%20century%2C%20Pope,genitals%20from%20male%20nude%20statues.&text=In%20other%20words%2C%20men%20were,penises%20of%20the%20male%20statues.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerne_Abbas_Giant#Modern_history

flotemysost

mothman

Quote from: Butchers Blind on January 15, 2022, 11:40:02 AMGo into town with hammer, smash stone cocks. It's a day out.
We were just clearing out, tidying and rationalising our under-eaves storage and I found a nice big Stanley brand hammer one of the builders left when we had the loft extension done. It's like having a firearm with the serial number filed off to do a murder. Completely untraceable back to me.

Sadly there aren't many stone cocks in north Bristol, apart from the local MP, and this near the big shopping mall.

The Mollusk

Why did he fuck the dog after having a bath? Absolute wanton depravity. Destroy the evidence unless you want your missus child lying in bed next to you wondering why your dick smells like Winalot.

mothman

dissolute ocelot

Customising a Whack a Mole machine.

FAKE EDIT: to break cocks not fuck moles.

cosmic-hearse

Quote from: Goldentony on January 14, 2022, 01:42:41 AMit went the shop

That Jackson statue was made by William Mitchell, a genuinely brilliant postwar sculptor who worked entirely outside of the gallery system, adorning schools, shopping centres, housing estates & hospitals.

As he was essentially a welfare state artist, when that began to contract he focussed on private work, which led to his work with Al-Fayad - some gaudy postmodern shit in Harrods & that statue.

Anyway he wasn't a nonce.