Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:11:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Rontos Chips: a life in pixels

Started by poo, January 07, 2022, 06:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mollusk

"Say what you see, Roy. Forever, and ever, and ever."

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: The Mollusk on January 17, 2022, 05:45:21 PM"Say what you see, Roy. Forever, and ever, and ever."

Superb!  That must be from the DVD extras I suppose.

Breaking news:

jobotic

The arrow is pointing at "Money that has just been passed through a nostril" Roy

[/quote]

TheGingerAlien

Replies From View

Replies From View

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: badaids on January 17, 2022, 08:45:24 PMIs it "Mmmm dem blue vibez mon innit"

That's BLOCKBUSTERS!

Ballooney Left:

Ferris

He is "paying through the nose", Roy.

Or "smelling a fiver". One of the two, definitely.

TheGingerAlien

kalowski

STEPHEN MULHERN pulls RONTOS from his back pocket.
ROY: Call that a RONTOS?
Pulls a larger RONTOS from his back pocket.
ROY: That's a RONTOS.

Ferris

Psssst - Chipsy! You've been #canceled mate!

Replies From View

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 17, 2022, 09:08:44 PMThat's BLOCKBUSTERS!

Ballooney Left:

Not sure we can solve this one without the words HOT AIR being piped from the canister and Rontos' eyes suddenly displaying the word FILLED.

A rare instance of artistry and imagination from the work experience animation lads.  7/10

Mr Banlon

Quote from: jobotic on January 17, 2022, 06:49:30 PMThe arrow is pointing at "Money that has just been passed through a nostril" Roy

His money goes straight up his nose ?

TheGingerAlien

Behold, the INFAMOUS 'wanking Chips' Catchphrase:

Replies From View

There's actually a barrier between the nostrils unless they did more to that giant nose than chop it off.

Replies From View

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 17, 2022, 09:47:06 PMBehold, the INFAMOUS 'wanking Chips' Catchphrase:

Except in this one he isn't twitching his hand around in a wanking manner at all.

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Replies From View on January 17, 2022, 09:49:46 PMExcept in this one he isn't twitching his hand around in a wanking manner at all.

You gots the Chip fatigue mate, take a break

Replies From View

This is the real one.  You've found some kind of weird second gen version

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: kalowski on January 17, 2022, 09:28:13 PMSTEPHEN MULHERN pulls RONTOS from his back pocket.
ROY: Call that a RONTOS?
Pulls a larger RONTOS from his back pocket.
ROY: That's a RONTOS.

"I, RONTOS, possess the wisdom and ignorance of all men, but I can't feel the sun on my face. My child will have that privilege."

Quote from: Replies From View on January 17, 2022, 10:01:44 PMThis is the real one.  You've found some kind of weird second gen version

Oh dear. Shit all over me hands, all over everything.  I've fucked it

Replies From View

TheGingerAlien

buttgammon

Quote from: Replies From View on January 17, 2022, 10:01:44 PMThis is the real one.  You've found some kind of weird second gen version

Yeah, there's a 'clean' version that I assume was broadcast with the actual programme/Challenge repeats as opposed to the more familiar wanking version.

Replies From View

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on January 17, 2022, 09:27:08 PM

This is unrealistic because Rontos wouldn't be happy about this.  He'd be thoroughly fuming at the non-English sounds emanating towards his earhole.

kalowski

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Why is nobody talking about the fact that sometimes there are two Rontoses? Can he bilocate? Is there actually a warehouse full of them, like there was Queen Mums, and they just trot another one out when they need to? Or is it some camera jiggery-pokery to make it look like there's two on screen when in fact, like Jeremy Irons in that classic Meatloaf/Cher collaboration, there's actually only one?

Replies From View

As I understand it, Rontos isn't paid extra for appearing more than once in a single catchphrase.

I always assumed some kind of costly split-screen technique was employed but yeah, why would they bother with that when self-bilocation mating procedures were still being subsidised.

TheGingerAlien

idunnosomename

Rontosposters will enjoy this

https://twitter.com/dandouglas/status/1483115148902555650

although fuck he used the censored version. if someone tells him he'll probably change it