Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:53:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Degrading One's Son Infront Of A Cardinal (DOSIOAC)

Started by StuartGranger, November 10, 2006, 05:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StuartGranger

Dear Aubrey,

You remember we met last season, I was in pink, you were in a youth. We stopped at a local canteen of sorts and drank soy sauce till our very lobes turned peuce.

My question, fore I have many, but my time is short as I'm due to perform an abortion on a neighbour, is, when is it polite to degrade one's son infront of a cardinal?

I have had many lengthy discussions with mine own wife upon said topic, but being a mute, deaf, paraplegic with narcolepsy, her responses have been vague and at the same time, pointless.

Any help, moistly appreciated as I'm due to give a lecture at the 'Royal Academy For Men Who's Name's Rhyme With Eunice', or RAFMWNMWE, for short. (Our guest speaker this month is Bernard Cribbins)

Your greatful servant, and one time lover,

Stuart Xavier Granger
xxx

(P.S. I still owe you a tenner for that ulcer)

Aubrey Barkus

Quote from: "StuartGranger"Dear Aubrey,

You remember we met last season, I was in pink, you were in a youth. We stopped at a local canteen of sorts and drank soy sauce till our very lobes turned peuce.

My question, fore I have many, but my time is short as I'm due to perform an abortion on a neighbour, is, when is it polite to degrade one's son infront of a cardinal?

I have had many lengthy discussions with mine own wife upon said topic, but being a mute, deaf, paraplegic with narcolepsy, her responses have been vague and at the same time, pointless.

Any help, moistly appreciated as I'm due to give a lecture at the 'Royal Academy For Men Who's Name's Rhyme With Eunice', or RAFMWNMWE, for short. (Our guest speaker this month is Bernard Cribbins)

Your greatful servant, and one time lover,

Stuart Xavier Granger
xxx

(P.S. I still owe you a tenner for that ulcer)

Nina (Mr Patel's daughter) on Mr Barkus' computer.  
Dear Mr Granger, as you will see here sadly Mr Barkus passed away after an unfortunate incident involving Lambrini and plummeting.
People may have seen my father detailing the things that Mr Barkus left him in his will.  Update- we also found an old watch inside a knot of soiled underpants.  Apparently it is a John Harrison time piece ("like in Only Fools and Horses," as the man from Sotheby's said.)  My father is going to sell it and fulfil his lifelong dream- a water skiing hire business in the British Virgin Islands.  
He has never been water skiing, cannot swim and has only the vaguest idea of the location of the British Virgin Islands.  I think he is a fool.

As to your question, I have no idea.  
But I can say that you are very, very odd.