Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:42:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

90s light hearted British sex show on a cable channel ID

Started by Shit Good Nose, December 11, 2017, 09:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerButchi

Up there with Strip Masterbrain, hosted by Reggie Reggerson.

Beagle 2

This thread made me see what Margi Clarke is up to and I'm sorry to report she's a horrible racist pro-life fuckwit as opposed to just the fuckwit I remember.

Blumf

L!veTV's entire archive was put up for sale a few years back

https://tvforum.uk/tvhome/lve-tv-sale-39262/

Although it appears to have no legal rights attached, and god knows what state the tapes were in.

Thursday

Just think how much money the rushes of Emily Booth wondering around the threesome set would go for.

Quote from: thecuriousorange on December 11, 2017, 11:05:58 PM
What was the gutter trash clip show on Channel 5 in the late 90s that showed pervy, violent and "funny" bits from B movies, interspersed with a woman in racy outfits robotically reading out links in front of a blue-screen?

It was called outTHERE.

Jake Thingray

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on August 31, 2019, 09:06:28 PM
Strong agree. Excellent plotlines.

That did make me laugh, a shame karma, positive in this case, no longer exists on here.

I recall on *LivingTV a programme called THE SEX FILES.  Hosted by Katrina Buchanan (lady with short blonde hair).  Regular contributor was Dr Pam Spurr.  Some weeks there were male strippers and Ms Buchanan would end the strip with "you don't get many of those to the pound" having been impressed by the size of the sausage meat on display.

imitationleather

Malcy

ProvanFan

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: thecuriousorange on September 01, 2019, 06:17:12 PMIt was called outTHERE.
Absolutely tons of it on Dailymotion, I shall have to dip in.

As it seems right up my street, and I don't think I ever saw it, I wonder what was happening in my life in...2001? Perhaps I was denying my essential nature as a lover of trash movies.

buzby

Quote from: always analogue on January 17, 2022, 09:43:10 AMI recall on *LivingTV a programme called THE SEX FILES.  Hosted by Katrina Buchanan (lady with short blonde hair).  Regular contributor was Dr Pam Spurr.  Some weeks there were male strippers and Ms Buchanan would end the strip with "you don't get many of those to the pound" having been impressed by the size of the sausage meat on display.
See Page 1 of the thread (christ, over 4 years ago....)