Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:25:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

BEERS #2 - Beyond the Pale

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, March 30, 2020, 03:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phes

Quote from: shoulders on February 24, 2024, 06:16:46 AMEver the tin-eared boomers, CAMRA platformed Lee Anderson a few days ago.

https://twitter.com/CAMRA_Official/status/1759953578410516884?t=08nIuJTiKmcJyX4u9lgXcQ&s=19

A few days hence there are calls to have the whip removed due to his Islamophobic remarks.

Loved the stubborn copy pasted 'we work with all parties..' reply to every single tweet asking what the actual fuck are you doing

😂

shoulders

shoulders

CAMRAs argument was so weak. We'll deal with anyone if it helps our cause. Well, apparently not, eh?

king_tubby

Blue Jam

Quote from: dr beat on February 08, 2024, 07:05:25 PMBloody hell lads you're not wrong about that Schlenkerla

On the Aecht Schlenkerla Eiche Dopplebock (Oak Smoked) tha night. F*** me, it's like some beautiful smoky savoury cognac. Absolutely incredible.

Got the Alder Wood Smoked Dark Lager next:

shoulders

Yesss

We'll see you two over to Bamberg as well.

CaB Bamberg meet.

Norton Canes

Oh the Eiche, wanted to order some a few months ago but nowhere seemed to have it in stock. If it's back in the UK I'll have to treat myself.

shoulders

Quote from: Norton Canes on February 24, 2024, 09:19:39 PMOh the Eiche, wanted to order some a few months ago but nowhere seemed to have it in stock. If it's back in the UK I'll have to treat myself.

Raynville Superstore has plenty of Schlenkerla stuff in stock including Eiche.

The F Bomb

Was on the Schlenkerla Doppelbock last night with a mate, had a brilliant time. Real 'heaven is a place on Earth' vibes. The best.

shoulders

The troublesome thought is that while whole evenings can be rendered complete by it, Eiche isn't even in their top beers. Fastenbier, Urbock and, on one level Erle are probably better than the Eiche.

shoulders

Might need to end the thread now, I'll make another...

The F Bomb

But on a fine note. Urbock is my ultimate fave Schlenk I reckon.