Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:29:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ring Fit Adventure

Started by Abnormal Palm, April 26, 2020, 09:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
You've been playing it longer than anyone I know, how has it worked out for your fitness and things?

I stopped playing it a while ago because I'm playing the Witcher on a physical copy and it annoys me that every time you swap games you have to go through the longgg loading process rather than the usual pick up and play, can't wait to finish it so I can go back to being unable to do the boat pose.

falafel

Like most things to do with health, I notice it more when I have been off it for a little while. I start to stoop more and my upper back and ankle trouble comes back. On a cardio level (especially for weight loss) it doesn't really amount to a full on workout, but for core strength, flexibility and posture it has made a decent difference for me. I lost a bit of weight last summer in tandem with doing a fair bit of ring fit l, and you could actually see a bit of tone around my arms and stomach.

That's good to hear, it's too loud to do the cardio running part without annoying the flat below (and I run lots anyway) but mostly bought it for the core exercises so will keep going.

Memorex MP3

Finally got around to playing this and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Mainly doing it to build up to doing some outdoor exercise when the weather starts to get reliable (i.e. next few weeks); not sure whether I should shelve it until I need it again or utterly exhaust it while I'm enthusiastic about it.
The damage levels seem really disproportionate at points, I assume there's some way to level up early stage attacks or something?

Multitask mode has been pretty novel, not sure what value it actually has though. Joycon seems to have so many almost totally unused features.

The game has been quite cheap for a long time now, has anyone else checked it out late?