Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:26:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Inside No 9 - series 6

Started by MigraineBoy, November 19, 2020, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MigraineBoy

Quote from: icehaven on December 11, 2021, 12:08:10 PMGoing to the Birmingham one tonight,does anyone know roughly how long the show is?

2hrs(ish) - there's a 20 min interval during which a QR code is displayed for you to submit questions.

Dunno if it was a mix-up, or cos it was the 1st night, or cos Chris Ramsey was on in the arena next door but the tix for Liverpool said doors 7.30 & by the time I'd queued and got to my seat at 7.45 they were already onstage.

Icehaven

Quote from: Vroomo on December 11, 2021, 12:18:53 PM2hrs(ish) - there's a 20 min interval during which a QR code is displayed for you to submit questions.

Dunno if it was a mix-up, or cos it was the 1st night, or cos Chris Ramsey was on in the arena next door but the tix for Liverpool said doors 7.30 & by the time I'd queued and got to my seat at 7.45 they were already onstage.

Okey dokey cheers, I'll head out early!

JamesTC

Quote from: Vroomo on December 11, 2021, 12:18:53 PM2hrs(ish) - there's a 20 min interval during which a QR code is displayed for you to submit questions.

I'm sure the email sent to me said 6.30pm. The doors opened around 6.45pm.

Icehaven

It says 7.30 on my ticket but maybe it's different times at different venues. It doesn't say doors either, just 7.30 so I'd assume that means the show starts then.

DrGreggles

I'll be at the Ipswich show next week, if anyone wants to ask a question*.

*I got nuffin

mjwilson

Manchester was 6.30 doors for a 7.30 start, all the COVID pass stuff meant that it was fairly slow getting in.

Icehaven

No Covid pass stuff in Birmingham last night, most people were wearing masks while walking around though.