Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:48:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Phil The Greek In Hospital

Started by Huxleys Babkins, February 17, 2021, 02:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

I've not heard any new for a while. I assume no new is good new?

mothman

He's playing the long game. The instant Meghan gets driven through a Parisian underpass by a drunk Frenchman, he'll spring his trap.

Blumf

Quote from: mothman on October 08, 2021, 10:43:23 PM
He's playing the long game. The instant Meghan gets driven through a Parisian underpass by a drunk Frenchman, he'll spring his trap.

Nah, he's been there, done that. Ol' Phil is like a shark, always has to move forwards.

Right now he's busy planning his move. He's like Schwarzenegger at the end of Predator; getting the lay of the land, setting traps, and finally, smearing himself in mud. Expect a glorious battle cry one night as he lures his prey in.

touchingcloth

I've heard he's enjoying a visit from David Amess and they're having great, constructive chats about not paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability, reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax"), and raising England's undergraduate tuition fee cap. Can anyone confirm?

idunnosomename

Unlikely because David Amess was stabbed and is dead.

JamesTC

Quote from: idunnosomename on October 16, 2021, 10:30:19 AM
Unlikely because David Amess was stabbed and is dead.

Hope he pulls through.

touchingcloth

I'm still waiting for a situation where Ian Dunt's life hangs in the balance and I can make a "this Dunt dead yet?" post. One day, inshallah.

buttgammon

If ageing right-wingers are under threat, you'd have to worry someone may go for our brave Prince next. England has lost yet another rose; please don't let the rosiest Prince of all be next.

Video Game Fan 2000

Cold Meat Platter

Fucking incredible how he's outlasted them all, Lemmy, Bowie, Blimbo, PiffPaff...

PlanktonSideburns

Blumf

His lack of comment on the Amess attack is a little disappointing, we could do with the guidance of a true statesman.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Blumf on October 18, 2021, 10:47:24 AM
His lack of comment on the Amess attack is a little disappointing, we could do with the guidance of a true statesman.

The Royal Family keep out of politics but I think Phil's personal views on these matters are well documented. Get well soon, big man.

buttgammon

Queen cancels Northern Ireland trip and told to rest

How will poor Philip cope if his wife dies before him? I wonder if he would remarry.

JamesTC

idunnosomename

If the Queen dies prob deserves a new thread imo

Blumf

Dex Sawash

Going to get my queen death concern troll account registered asap

Bernice

Be horrible for Phil if she goes before him.

kalowski

What happens to our extra bank holiday if she croaks?

touchingcloth

It's sad that he hasn't been able to visit the queen on her own recent hospital stays as an in patient. Hopefully they will be reunited ASAP.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 29, 2021, 12:10:36 PM
It's sad that he hasn't been able to visit the queen on her own recent hospital stays as an in patient. Hopefully they will be reunited ASAP.

They online video chat. From what I understand they get pretty racy. Phil's still got it.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Butchers Blind on October 29, 2021, 12:56:10 PM
They online video chat. From what I understand they get pretty racy. Phil's still got it.

Good to hear my boy is still furiously wanking on webcams for great-grannies. And so is prince Phil!

touchingcloth

Hoping to see the big man out for the Armistice celebrays tomorrow, wearing it with pride x

Video Game Fan 2000

JamesTC

Police are questioning him after he was caught mooning a speed camera.