Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:11:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2021 Round 3: Dr Trouser v machotrouts

Started by Dr Trouser, July 05, 2021, 10:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiderChrist

I have just laughed so much my cock went up the dog's arsehole.

Amazing stuff

mothman

Fuck me sideways with a white Fiat Uno. I think we're all going to hell for this.

Old Thrashbarg

I can only assume machotrouts is going to sensitively steer this match back into the realms of good taste.

Cerys

I have just laughed myself into a prolapse.  Again.

greencalx

Quote from: Old Thrashbarg on July 08, 2021, 11:36:25 PM
I can only assume machotrouts is going to sensitively steer this match back into the realms of good taste.

I hope not. This is really on my level.

Bernice

selectivememory

Fucking hell. I think this is the most offensive Wimblewrong match of all time.

machotrouts, because he's a fucking maniac and I want to see what will happen if he's allowed to continue on in the tournament.

PlanktonSideburns

I never wanted this to end

My Sophies choice is trout

GoblinAhFuckScary

Y I K E S

yeah trouts because i need to see how much more revolting your next game could be

Ferris

chveik

Old Thrashbarg

Quote from: selectivememory on July 11, 2021, 06:43:43 PM
Fucking hell. I think this is the most offensive Wimblewrong match of all time.

machotrouts, because he's a fucking maniac and I want to see what will happen if he's allowed to continue on in the tournament.

I agree with everything here, including the vote for machotrouts. Though I do think it's also worth noting that Dr Trouser appears to be a maniac as well.

PlanktonSideburns

Yea trouser 's work is sublime. The sledgehammer simplicity of his first shot almost won it for me

Greg Torso

fucking HELL. voted trouts because frankly scared not to.

Dr Trouser

selectivememory

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 11, 2021, 06:57:04 PM
Yea trouser 's work is sublime. The sledgehammer simplicity of his first shot almost won it for me

Yeah, agreed. Trouser has been immense in this tournament, but he was up against a force of nature here, not much anyone can do to defend against that.

pancreas

I feel I am being drawn to the conclusion that machotrouts may be a comic genius and should probably have his name in lights somewhere.

Butchers Blind

Johnny Yesno

We're all machotrouts. We're all lying in hell.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

This was a vile, depraved, insulting, and quite frankly disgusting match.....I loved it.

Gotta be macho-man though.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

HOLY CHRIST

I'm so sorry Dr. Trouser, but this is another vote for machotrouts. I loved the running gag of "winning by default" and the horrific retelling of the Paris car crash. That last shot leaned so far into child murder that it became ludicrous and funny. GO GO TROUTS. WIN BY DEFAULT.

DoesNotFollow

Not that it's gonna matter but I'm gonna go with Dr Trouser for his opener.

greencalx