Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:34:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2021 Semi Final: Mr Farenheit vs machotrouts

Started by Mr Farenheit, July 18, 2021, 07:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 28, 2021, 12:50:07 AM
Just the one trout. Of all people I wouldn't expect you to get an apostrophe wrong.
Far from an apostrophe catastrophe, this was an absolutely apposite apostrophe, an apparent apotheosis! Look - one poster, many trouts:

touchingcloth

Quote from: Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead on July 28, 2021, 05:08:24 PM
Far from an apostrophe catastrophe, this was an absolutely apposite apostrophe, an apparent apotheosis! Look - one poster, many trouts:

This is the worst thing he[nb]They.[/nb] has[nb]Have.[/nb] ever done, and he[nb]They.[/nb] has[nb]Have.[/nb] literally just showed us his[nb]Their.[/nb] face, arsehole, hands and bathroom covered in shit. Dirty bastard[nb]s.[/nb].

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 28, 2021, 06:02:04 PM
This is the worst thing he[nb]They.[/nb] has[nb]Have.[/nb] ever done, and he[nb]They.[/nb] has[nb]Have.[/nb] literally just showed us his[nb]Their.[/nb] face, arsehole, hands and bathroom covered in shit. Dirty bastard[nb]s.[/nb].

Sorry, but P'sD'sD'sD is correct about the apostrophe, and they should know, what with having a username loaded with the blighters. I prefer an additional s, though, as in Trouts's Dog's Dad's Dead.

I wish voting in this match was as easy to decide.

Johnny Yesno

^Oh, wait. I have accidentally cast my vote.

Well, that's fair enough. The score needs evening up a bit.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 29, 2021, 01:09:24 AM
Sorry, but P'sD'sD'sD is correct about the apostrophe, and they should know, what with having a username loaded with the blighters. I prefer an additional s, though, as in Trouts's Dog's Dad's Dead.

I know that Pavlov &c is correct, I just hadn't spotted that macho was pluralised when I first posted. It's the pluralisation which is the worst thing which machotrouts has ever done.

Spoon of Ploff

Strategizing that the best form of attack is attack a shit hot Mr Farenheit leaves a filleted machotrouts to clean up the mess, winning this one by 20 votes to 8.

touchingcloth

Is there a Kickstarter I can contribute to for decakifying trouts' camera controls?

idunnosomename

We know he's got those little squeezy bulbs to do it remotely

Crabwalk

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 28, 2021, 01:31:50 AM
This match has transcended Wimblewrong. How do you choose which half of a work of art is the best?

I didn't vote because... this.

BlodwynPig

Brilliant, but Macho for the chocolate cake opener.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 29, 2021, 08:53:08 AM
It's the pluralisation which is the worst thing which machotrouts has ever done.

Yeah, I've blocked the sick fuck now. Imagine passing yourself off as more than one trout. Fucksakes. No amount of blood, cum and shit can redeem it.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 30, 2021, 09:38:39 AM
Yeah, I've blocked the sick fuck now. Imagine passing yourself off as more than one trout. Fucksakes. No amount of blood, cum and shit can redeem it.

It's an absolute disgrace. Even Crooked Hillary doesn't have the temerity to pretend to be Crooked Hillaries.