Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:36:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jackass Forever

Started by Psychotic Mongoose, July 18, 2021, 10:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

World Famous for Dicking Around was the best Jackass clone.

Custard

What, not that Welsh one who nobody remembers the name of?

Bernice

Genuinely very excited for this. Re-watched all the movies about 7 years ago, that last long Uni summer with fuck all to do, just getting baked with my friend and yukking it up at Knoxville and co. Just joyful, dumb, Looney Tunes shit. Delighted they can't keep themselves away, even in middle-age with so many concussions and an ossuary of broken bones under their belts. Probably should be the last one though, if they keep on going I expect one of them will die during production.

BeardFaceMan

Quote from: Shameless Custard on July 21, 2021, 10:59:30 AM

One of the worst things I've seen was the Pritchard Vs Dainton DVD, I think it's what they were doing before Dirty Sanchez. But the English fella just took his trousers down, squatted, shat in his hand and then slapped said (not particularly firm, it has to be said) shit into his own face while laughing like a maniac. There's dumb, and then there's just fucking dumb.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Shameless Custard on July 21, 2021, 10:59:30 AM

Team Squirrel made the lads from Dirty Sanchez look like staunch professionals.

https://youtu.be/kX1UjRn0zig?t=811

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on July 21, 2021, 09:41:30 AM
it's very very funny when he comes back with this car just absolutely smashed to fuck beyond recognition and Knoxville just tells them he 'hit a dog'

Jeremy Beadle did that 35 years ago.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Bernice on July 21, 2021, 11:14:32 AM
with so many concussions

Yeah good point. Knoxville is a shoe in for early onset dementia. In 10 years he'll be 60 and probably go for a walk around his neighbourhood (gated community) and get completely lost. 2 years after that he's in a wheelchair and has no memory of Jackass.

Custard

And that's when they'll rerelease the bulls

Sebastian Cobb

Has anyone watched the juggalo stunt guy on youtube (super humman) who likes to jump off stuff and land on things like flourescent light tubes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SSgt1yPU9k

Replies From View

Quote from: thelittlemango on July 21, 2021, 08:13:02 AM
Very annoying how many British people call it "jackarse" without any irony.

Arse and ass are different words.

How do you know it's without irony?  Perhaps they are the one saying "that's the joke".

Replies From View

Quote from: checkoutgirl on July 21, 2021, 11:42:14 AM
Yeah good point. Knoxville is a shoe in for early onset dementia. In 10 years he'll be 60 and probably go for a walk around his neighbourhood (gated community) and get completely lost. 2 years after that he's in a wheelchair and has no memory of Jackass.

HELLO GLACIAL FORREST GUMP.  PLEASED TO MEET YOU

YOU ARE MY DAD NOW

Quote from: Replies From View on July 21, 2021, 12:46:19 PM
How do you know it's without irony?  Perhaps they are the one saying "that's the joke".

They also did it when the film Kick Ass came out :(

BeardFaceMan

Just been rewatching the films, I'd forgotten all about Bam's ridiculous accent in the 2nd film, god knows what he was going for there.

Jerzy Bondov

Here how come Netflix has the first 2 but not the third one but it has 3.5? fuck sake

up_the_hampipe

I'm excited to finally get to see one of the Jackass films in a cinema. It's not hard to get it right really, the trailer looks quite fun. Adding in celebs and guys like Eric Andre is a good idea to make up for no Dunn or Margera, I reckon.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on July 21, 2021, 04:50:37 PM
Here how come Netflix has the first 2 but not the third one but it has 3.5? fuck sake

That's one of my pet hates with Netsflix. Here, have series 4 of this comedy series. What about series 1, 2 and 3? No we haven't got that. It makes no sense and seems like pure contempt for the customer.

I think I'll wait for the reboot Jackass Begins.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: checkoutgirl on July 21, 2021, 05:05:58 PM
That's one of my pet hates with Netsflix. Here, have series 4 of this comedy series. What about series 1, 2 and 3? No we haven't got that. It makes no sense and seems like pure contempt for the customer.

they took bottom off the other day so I hope the place burns down tbh

Goldentony

Quote from: Lord Mandrake on July 20, 2021, 12:23:17 PM
Steve-O shouldn't be alive or functioning in society let alone thriving and apparently no sign of even attempted cancellation considering his truly prolific drug misuse.

I was watching the first three Steve-O videos recently, last year at some point just for something to do, and I dunno lads I reckon there's some outtakes on some of that shit that would get people landed in Forever Jail. There's just too much shit going on in those tapes. I don't think I could sit through some of them so easily again because given Steve O's recent history it's like you're watching a guy just slowly ruin his life at the behest of concert promoters.

Custard

Remember when Steve-O hosted WWE Raw, and ended up getting battered by the massive samoan Umaga?

Apparently he wasn't told beforehand not to laugh, so Umaga beats fuck out of him for real. Nuts. Apparently Steve-O said he's never felt pain like it. Which is quite something

Can't find the clip, sadly, but here's Jim Ross talking about it
https://youtu.be/BH68kR824aI

Oh wait, here it is! Chris Pontius too. Though he knew better than to laugh, so was let off lightly
https://youtu.be/wy3ILNNwsD4

Steve-O - The worst beating I ever got
https://youtu.be/gg8LuvSh_dk

Replies From View

That Amiga bloke seriously needs to lighten up.  Why is he pacing around a stage so angry?  Drink more water!

Replies From View

In his looks and his movements, Chris Pontius is Adam Buxton fused with Brad Pitt's character in Twelve Monkeys.

JamesTC

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on July 21, 2021, 09:41:30 AM
I see your point about this, but it's very very funny when he comes back with this car just absolutely smashed to fuck beyond recognition and Knoxville just tells them he 'hit a dog'

"I returned it with a full tank of gas."

Goldentony

also, other funny bits in morally dubious skits - shouting "YOU CANT DO THIS I WAS LON CHANEYS LOVER! during the shoplifting bit when they're throwing Knoxville out

Sebastian Cobb

Didn't CKY fuck up a rental car with 'total cover' as well?

BeardFaceMan

Considering the rep Jackass had and the fact they tried to amp it up for the movie, it was a bit odd they started the film with the car rental sketch.

Goldentony

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 21, 2021, 06:55:52 PM
Didn't CKY fuck up a rental car with 'total cover' as well?

Steve-O does it with a lot of the cast on the second video he did. Big red van with him, Dunn, Bam, Wee Man and a few others just kicking the shit out of a rental but not for a sketch, more just that they were high and driving

Sebastian Cobb

Nah I think this was a white car (although it was in Jackass as well wasn't it) and maybe they started to set it on fire when holding a lighter to the radio.

Found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU3olUGyeTo

JamesTC

Quote from: Goldentony on July 21, 2021, 06:54:04 PM
also, other funny bits in morally dubious skits - shouting "YOU CANT DO THIS I WAS LON CHANEYS LOVER! during the shoplifting bit when they're throwing Knoxville out

I know it is puerile but I still can't help but laugh at that. The way he continues stealing while getting marched out and then tries to steal the little charity statue thing out front too.

Goldentony

yeah, slyly trying to have off a chained up plastic model of a kid full of charity change while he's in a hammerlock being launched out. adore it.