Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:06:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Adrian Chiles

Started by TrenterPercenter, July 21, 2021, 05:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on October 21, 2021, 11:48:07 PM
Adrian Chiles: A Warning from Adrian Chiles

Adrian Chiles: A Warning from Hitler

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: idunnosomename on October 21, 2021, 11:48:46 PM
Guardian Media Group is haemorrhaging money like fuck but the endowment of the Scott Trust is like a billion so they can dip into that for these cunts' wages for a few more decades yet

Wow, this means they can send Jesse Singal a copy of the Breakfast Club on bluray twice a day for the decade without going broke.

Captain Z

It does just blow my mind generally that newspapers manage to generate enough content to fill a copy every day. Have you seen how many fucking pages they have? No wonder journalists resort to this kind of inane drivel very quickly.

The Dog

I heard he had his whole house wallpapered in human skin don't know if its true.

Cold Meat Platter

I've heard that photographs of his house have weird shadows from the chimneys that don't really seem to match up with the time of day.

Video Game Fan 2000

I heard you can't walk around Adrian Chiles back. You can go in a circle for about fifteen minutes and he's still facing you, smiling. He looks like that from every angle, 360 degrees.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on October 22, 2021, 12:11:15 AM
I heard you can't walk around Adrian Chiles back. You can go in a circle for about fifteen minutes and he's still facing you, smiling. He looks like that from every angle, 360 degrees.

Just another way in which he is identical to the SNES port of Doom.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on October 22, 2021, 12:11:15 AM

Isn't that like walking around the North Pole, or South Pole... or maybe Birmingham?

Video Game Fan 2000

I can't believe there are Flat Chiles truthers in this day and age.

Cold Meat Platter

World's biggest collection of sardine tin keys they say.

The Dog

Almost no Adrian Chiles left in the wild apparently.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: The Dog on October 22, 2021, 12:28:24 AM
Almost no Adrian Chiles left in the wild apparently.

There is a breeding pair left at Bristol zoo, we live in hope.

Cold Meat Platter

If you laid Adrian Chiles end-to-end he would reach all the way to Adrian Chiles.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on October 22, 2021, 12:29:33 AM
There is a breeding pair left at Bristol zoo, we live in hope.

Please do not give the breeding Chiles extra large condoms. Their conservation is a symbol of international unity.

Tony Tony Tony

Video Game Fan 2000

Cold Meat Platter

The Dog

Quote from: The Dog on October 22, 2021, 12:07:40 AM
I heard he had his whole house wallpapered in human skin don't know if its true.

Carpets are human hair too, that's what they say.

idunnosomename

imitationleather

I wonder what name he posts on here under.

One day in the mid 90s I was off school sick, and a market research lady came to the door and asked if I would be willing to participate in a short survey. Having nothing better to do, I agreed, and was invited to share my innermost thoughts on various consumer products and services of the day. I think I may have delivered an impassioned monologue on the merits and demerits of Totes Toasties slipper socks at one stage in proceedings.

Anyway, part of the survey involved flipping through a series of images and giving my gut response to each. One of them was a photo of your man Chiles behind a desk on some daytime TV show. Wikipedia leads me to believe that it was probably 'Working Lunch'. Since teenage boys weren't really the target audience for this show, I tried just to maintain a diplomatic silence but these market research people are highly trained, and she managed to extract a comment along the lines of 'eeugh...I don't really like the look of that guy'.

In subsequent years, I was sometimes troubled by the idea that this negative feedback may have rather caused Adrian's career to stall but, to be fair, I let him into my home and gave him every chance to make a positive first impression and he failed to grasp it. And look it him now! I needn't have worried that I'd chopped down a mighty oak tree before it had the chance to grow into a stout-trunked colossus.

Butchers Blind

If you hold Adrian Chiles up to your ear, you can hear the sound of sadness.

Cold Meat Platter

Decades later, people are still trying to piece together fragments of the Dead Sea Chiles.

Twonty Gostelow

Quote from: imitationleather on October 22, 2021, 12:38:06 AM
I wonder what name he posts on here under.

Sir Enchilada or Salaried Chin.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Video Game Fan 2000

TrenterPercenter

The man with the Chiles in his eyes

Butchers Blind

shiftwork2

Drinks twenty pints a week, gets to make a TV show about it.