Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:43:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Ray Travez

Quote from: Shaky on December 29, 2021, 10:41:11 AMA shame the show was cancelled before they could finish that big story arc. Did we ever find out what Beadle was about in the end?

I like the implication that "Beadle's about" was leading up to a dramatic theological/ philosophical reveal

Beagle 2

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on December 31, 2021, 10:52:18 PMWhitty and Van-Tam but not Vallance?

I like to think of the three of them as a trio and that they get up to Last of the Summer Wine style adventures on their days off, but I imagine that isn't true.

I imagine it isn't.

pancreas

Quote from: shoulders on January 01, 2022, 11:27:30 PMYour tell your embolised mother she looks 'fitter' and 'improved'. She 'is funny now'. I forgot, this is all burbled through a sort of saline based communication medium she will always require hereon.

Quote from: shoulders on January 01, 2022, 11:39:22 PMWheeled up to Dumfries by some indentured pig children, your homemade Ark of the Covenant contains 4 copies of the Radio Times, a Captain Tom figurine and sister's best cumming arm.

Ray Travez

pigamus

The man went on Blankety Blank, surely you must realise what he's capable of

Video Game Fan 2000

Can we be sure that's not actually a silhouette of him triggering a detonator?

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Quote from: pigamus on January 02, 2022, 01:10:59 PMThe man went on Blankety Blank, surely you must realise what he's capable of

Monstrous. Setting up the Alec Baldwin alibi.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on January 02, 2022, 02:56:58 PMImagine him as Hamlet, holding a skull with its upper half and lower halves pushed together in his hands.

"Alas, poor Derek!"  As he exclaims thus, he pushes the jawbone forward then projects his own lower teeth in remembrance.

Ferris

Above and beyond on the history metaphors.

Quote from: Ferris on January 02, 2022, 02:38:45 PM"Shock Troops" and "strategic leaders" like their twitter spats are Operation Barbarossa.

Quote from: Jollity on January 02, 2022, 03:49:17 PMAs I understand it, Operation Barbarossa ended with a lot of Nazis being defeated by snowflakes.

Sonny_Jim

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on January 02, 2022, 08:20:47 PMIt's a great start to the year in the tradition of unexpected inter-species interactions, a la puppy and piglet.

However, I see there's been another one of these mutant goats with a 'human' face born in India.

Spoiler alert
[close]

Quote from: steve98 on January 02, 2022, 09:02:53 PMWho's the daddy?
Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on January 02, 2022, 09:03:28 PMSimon Cowell by the looks of things

Paul Calf

Quote from: monkfromhavana on December 30, 2021, 02:40:54 PMHello, can you tell me what is wrong with me please? Thanks (I'm not bald by the way).

Quote from: pancreas on December 30, 2021, 02:50:58 PMI'll take a shot at it and confetti can say if it's right:

Ahem:

Your mother found you alarming and tried to put you back up her cunt.

boki

Quote from: Egyptian Feast on January 04, 2022, 05:10:11 PMUnfortunately, I've been left with 'Son Of My Father' permanently stuck in my head for the last week. I still don't know the words, so have been making various witless substitutions ('Son Of A Farter', 'Son Of Madonna' etc.) which has led to the current variation "Son Of Kier Starmer/ My dad is fucking useless and I hate the cunt". It's really starting to get on my tits now.

Jerzy Bondov

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 05, 2022, 01:14:50 AMimagine like lifting this up above this old cunt and going like, I don't know, "ICE TO SEE YOU" then smashing the load of alloys into his ribcage. then beating him over the fucking head with what's left

that would be horrible!

pigamus

3 for 3
Quote from: touchingcloth on January 05, 2022, 10:12:04 AMIt's very suspicious. Explain yourself, @shoulders. You only registered 15 years ago, and all of your posts have been about elderly men tinkering with piss-yellow cruise liner facsimiles. I think you're looking for wanking material.

Kankurette

Quote from: Fisher Goes Berserk on January 06, 2022, 11:58:35 AMAnyone who claims Morrissey is islamophobic is a big pervert who fucks their Vax Platinum SmartWash and wants to be an elk. Or is just an oboist who wants to cook and eat mussels.

jobotic

Quote from: machotrouts on January 06, 2022, 04:41:38 PMIf you said "lolcow thread on Kiwifarms going all the way back to the Gamergate days" in earshot of Prince Philip he would die on the spot

PlanktonSideburns

touchingcloth

I didn't get it, and then I clicked through to the thread and saw that it was titled "Bon on a Budget", and that Ferris had sought a picture he was aware of of Mads Mikkelsen playing poker and used it for a very funny Hungry Hippos joke, and I laughed.

And now Johnny has shown Ferris to be nothing but a mimic, a copycat, a plagiarist, and a fraud. I want my laughs back.

The Bumlord

Dex Sawash

Fuckin roller coaster here, or one of those giant wheel rides that I can't remember the name of

pigamus

Ferris

You thought I made that?! Come on lads, as if I'm creative or adept enough to do that.

There's loads of good ones out there, that was the one I liked the most though.

Ferris