Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:55:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Starmer's Labour: Ghouls and Tools on the Ship of Fools

Started by pancreas, September 30, 2021, 08:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dissolute ocelot

"Based on my experience as a prosecutor, everybody is a criminal. Lock em all up."

Fambo Number Mive

Wonder if Starmer's fantasy is being a Judge in Mega-City One.

Pink Gregory

I welcome the law, but I would encourage you to go further, into an iso-cube

Paul Calf

king_tubby

Ha! Well, most of the references are obvious but the large breasted lady was from a Sunday Sport article about Corbyn. I can't remember the rest of the origin story for the painting.

king_tubby

(I thought it was going to be the Kier cum golem so quite pleased, tbh)

king_tubby

Bury MP Christian Wakeford has crossed the floor to Labour.

idunnosomename

lol why isnt anyone telling the Tory to fuck off back over the floor

shoulders

Quote from: king_tubby on January 19, 2022, 11:53:23 AMBury MP Christian Wakeford has crossed the floor to Labour.

Seen the writing on the wall for his career? Bad news to have another Tory in the PLP.

king_tubby

peanutbutter

Quote from: king_tubby on January 19, 2022, 11:53:23 AMBury MP Christian Wakeford has crossed the floor to Labour.
Reading about this guy now. The previous Labour MP sounds like a right cunt who done everything he could to get this guy elected, and he still only got a 400 seat lead.

Basically a guaranteed Labour seat at the next election so not hard to see why he's defected...

The Guardian has another Keith puff piece today, with the obligatory awkward photo:

Small man syndrome. Explains a lot.

Johnny Yesno

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Quote on January 19, 2022, 12:06:07 PMThe Guardian has another Keith puff piece today, with the obligatory awkward photo:

Small man syndrome. Explains a lot.

Fit as a butcher's what? Do they mean penis?

idunnosomename

lmao i missed screenshotting it but he's got a big fucking Union Jack facemask on

jesus christ what a fucking circus of shit

shoulders

Is this the ruthlessness he showed when he couldn't remember his party's own 3 word slogan at a speech where that was the whole point why he was there?

Fambo Number Mive

Looking at this new Labour MP's voting record according to TheyWorkForYou:

QuoteConsistently voted against measures to reduce tax avoidance

Consistently voted against measures to prevent climate change

Consistently voted for a stricter asylum system

JamesTC

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on January 19, 2022, 12:15:50 PMLooking at this new Labour MP's voting record according to TheyWorkForYou:

God knows why he was with the Tories in the first place.

idunnosomename

I think Rachel Reeves' main job is to laugh at all of Sir Kier's jokes

imitationleather

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 19, 2022, 12:17:18 PMI think Rachel Reeves' main job is to laugh at all of Sir Kier's jokes

Whatever she gets paid to do that, it's not enough!!!

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 19, 2022, 12:17:18 PMI think Rachel Reeves' main job is to laugh at all of Sir Kier's jokes

No she also laughs at the idea of labour renationalising failed utilities and that.

mattyc

This is going to be portrayed as a vindication of Starmer's approach  - if he can win over Tory MPs then he must surely double down on trying to win over Tory voters (or at least people who voted Tory in 2019).

The obvious point I would make is that if anyone can switch from this very right-wing Tory party straight to Labour then something is very wrong. I'm sure, given his voting record, that he'll fit right in. On the front bench by the next GE is my bet.

pigamus

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on January 19, 2022, 12:08:24 PMFit as a butcher's what? Do they mean penis?

I'd be interested to hear the proverb about the butcher's dog as well

'Get two in your hand and two in the bush'

Sebastian Cobb

Maybe he's disgusted at the conservatives implementing some of crobbins' polices.

idunnosomename

reminder about committed anti-racist Charlotte Nichols