Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:22:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Queen Elizabeth DEAD

Started by Mister Six, October 20, 2021, 03:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 10, 2022, 10:27:07 AMNew pudding in bin.

I'll try that

Quote from: Butchers Blind on January 10, 2022, 10:44:25 AM"I've baked you a cake, ma'am. What's in it? Oh, it's a chocolate mix with broken razor blades and amphetamines.

I'll try that

superthunderstingcar

RIP = Regina Imperatrix Pudding

Fambo Number Mive

Quote...On Sunday 5 June people across the country will be invited to sit down together to take part in the Big Jubilee Lunch, with street parties held across the UK. That day's events will also include the Platinum Jubilee Pageant, which will feature 5,000 people from the UK and the Commonwealth performing around the area of Buckingham Palace. The palace promises "pomp and ceremony, street arts, theatre, music, circus, costumes as well as cutting-edge visual technology".

Primary and secondary school children are invited to create a picture of their hopes and aspirations for the planet over the next 70 years. A selection of these will be transferred on to silk flags, which will carried by secondary school pupils in the pageant.

In July, three displays marking the Queen's accession to the throne, the coronation and jubilees will be put on at Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle and the Palace of Holyroodhouse. It will include portraits as well as the jewellery and outfits worn for each occasion...

Wonder how much all this will cost. NHS staff get claps and a real terms pay cut while the Queen gets "puddings, parties, parades and pageants" as Sean Coughlan of the BBC puts it.

Paul Calf

Wonder whether she'll outlast this thread.

Midas

can only hope this is all overshadowed by her being outed as creator of a nonce