Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:10:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Booster Carnage

Started by Rev+, December 03, 2021, 12:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiderChrist

Had booster (Moderna) and flu jab on Saturday afternoon. Arms stopped hurting last night, but just feel tired and "not quite right", not sleeping properly and short-tempered what are you fucking looking at, you new page cunt?

Alberon

I wasn't given any advice to wait or not drive after my two AZ shots.

I think my GP is trying to kill me.

Cuellar

Friend of mine got a letter from the doc telling her to go at 5.30 on sunday to the football stadium to get her booster, but when she turned up they said 'Are you over 40? No? No booster for you then, sorry!'

CARNAGE

Porky

I had a bad reaction to the second AZ jab. Was unable get get through to GP or on the 111 phone line, bruise was there for about ten weeks. Caught a dose of covid a couple of weeks back, very unpleasant and on the day before I tested negative the jab bruise reappeared. I am wary re getting the booster jab.

aunt mildred

Both AZ jabs they told me to wait 15 mins if driving otherwise you can fuck right off. 5 mins in and out both times (I wasn't driving so I fucked right off).

mothman

Quote from: Porky on December 07, 2021, 01:39:15 PMI had a bad reaction to the second AZ jab. Was unable get get through to GP or on the 111 phone line, bruise was there for about ten weeks. Caught a dose of covid a couple of weeks back, very unpleasant and on the day before I tested negative the jab bruise reappeared. I am wary re getting the booster jab.
Imagine our surprise.