Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:02:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Britain STINKS of weed

Started by Beagle 2, December 09, 2021, 03:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beagle 2

I've been meaning to start this thread for a while, the coke thread has spurred me into action. Drug action.

But it does, doesn't it? Around town, outside pubs, in our houses and gardens, the stench of fresh or combusted marijuana is everywhere.

We live in a pretty well to do area and between here and my kids' school I pass three or four houses that always smell of fresh weed, and inevitably will pass somebody smoking a joint at some point.

It never used to be like this, did it? It was hidden away when I were a lad. I mean, our house always stank of it due to my dysfunctional family, but if I ever caught a whiff anywhere else it was a novelty. Not sure whether it's just that it's easier to get, there's more weed and less resin or people just don't care about getting caught any more.

I don't care how many polls are done that supposedly reveal the extent of cannabis use in the U.K., everyone is at it and Britain STINKS of weed. Just fucking legalise it. We look ridiculous and we stink of weed.

JaDanketies

I remember seeing a meme that was like:

The three most common phrases in Manchester are, "It's raining," "nah mate," and "it stinks of weed here."

It was funnier in meme format.

It might be worse than it was when we were kids cos we can recognise the smell. I certainly started smelling it everywhere when I started smoking it. It might also be that the weed nowadays is much "louder" than it used to be. Everyone is smoking the pengingest shit and it's getting more penging year-on-year.

imitationleather

I find cannabis to be one of the most unpleasant experiences out there.

When I see kids fucking with that high grade kush I want to go up to them and say, "What's wrong with a good old fashioned 3 litres of white cider, eh?"

Chollis

Tony Tony Tony

Paul Calf

It might be fox piss. Certain types of weed smell like fox piss.

seepage

BeardFaceMan

I get mine on prescription so I'm free to vape weed in public so I might be responsible for some of that. Soz.

pigamus

How does one become so familiar with the smell of fox piss

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Paul Calf on December 09, 2021, 04:08:03 PMIt might be fox piss. Certain types of weed smell like fox piss.

Hope you are not hoping I gonna smoke fox piss?

Paul Calf

Quote from: pigamus on December 09, 2021, 04:13:41 PMHow does one become so familiar with the smell of fox piss

It smells like weed.

Seriously, it fucking hums. Once you've identified it, you can smell it a mile out.

Barry Admin

Quote from: BeardFaceMan on December 09, 2021, 04:09:09 PMI get mine on prescription so I'm free to vape weed in public so I might be responsible for some of that. Soz.

That's awesome! I'm so happy to hear you were able to get that sorted man.

poodlefaker

i think those foxes have been pissing in my son's bedroom again.

Fry

I love a toke but when I smoke I am incredibly aware of the smell annoying or inconveniencing people. That's why, before I got my little vape pen, I would have the Portsmouth Tide Times site constantly open in a tab in my phone so I could see when the beach is nice and big and I can have lots of room around me with no one smelling.

But I agree, ever since the summer of 2017 I feel like its just been a constant background hum.

Chollis

Fry

Quote from: Chollis on December 09, 2021, 04:27:33 PMget on the edibles ASAP
My mother in law gave me some gummies for the flight back from America in November and it was the second most pleasant flight I've ever had. I'm 6ft 1 and can only afford economy so have never been able to sleep on a plane in my life (except one dream flight back from China when the plane was at about 30 percent capacity so I had a row to myself and they gave me my own bottle of wine) but this time I read Berserk for about an hour then slept the entire time it was amazing.

touchingcloth

BeardFaceMan

Quote from: Barry Admin on December 09, 2021, 04:15:35 PMThat's awesome! I'm so happy to hear you were able to get that sorted man.

Cheers, mate. It took a long fucking time to get sorted but now when I buy my weed online I go to Harley Street instead of the Silk Road. :) Got some of the oil too, lovely stuff.

pigamus

Quote from: Paul Calf on December 09, 2021, 04:15:16 PMIt smells like weed.

Seriously, it fucking hums. Once you've identified it, you can smell it a mile out.

There's a very quick-thinking 14-year-old boy living in your house isn't there Paul

JaDanketies

You're not my brother are you beardfaceman

pigamus

Jasha

Feed the weed to the foxes then drink the urine like they do with the mushrooms and reindeer

shoulders

Was going to disagree pointedly but some people moved in downstairs and yes it actually does now. The weed honking guff dopers.

BeardFaceMan

Quote from: pigamus on December 09, 2021, 04:59:38 PMNo he's heavy

That is true, at least. Hooray for appetite stimulants! And boo! to the greedy cunts who've seen to it that only 3 NHS prescriptions have been issued for it in the 3 years since it was legalized!

bgmnts

Is there a brand of weed out there that doesn't absolutely hum? I'd be happy for that to be the norm. You do just randomly get it wafting in your nostrils every now and then and it's shite.

The Mollusk

Anyone else here love weed type 420

lemme see them numbers fellow tokers

shiftwork2

Can the boffins please breed a strain that doesn't stink like that?  It"s worse than the smell of shit.

JaDanketies

My brother got a prescription for it based on some undiagnosed neuropathy he's got in his legs. I thought he mightve got it for some bullshit minor mental health ailment like anyone might have, but nope, for a real thing. Private prescription. 110 for half an o a month, which he's going to try to increase, and apparently it's something like 10% cbd and 10% thc.

I think I surely must use it for some kind of reason. I certainly prefer being stoned. I can't really point to anything specific. It calms my brain down, I guess it enhances a few things, like entertainment, conversation, food, sex, walking around, working, housework, etc.

imitationleather

Just get on the 3l bottles of white cider, mate. Does everything you've described without making you look like a pothead!!

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: BeardFaceMan on December 09, 2021, 04:09:09 PMI get mine on prescription so I'm free to vape weed in public so I might be responsible for some of that. Soz.

How do you find it? One of my mates has wrangled this after years of heavy self medicating, his review of it was 'its shit cos its grown by tory sons learning how to grow.'.