Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:40:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Britain STINKS of weed

Started by Beagle 2, December 09, 2021, 03:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

sorry what, people smoke bus shelters? Interested.

SpiderChrist

Quote from: JaDanketies on December 09, 2021, 09:36:44 PM
Quote from: JaDanketies on December 09, 2021, 09:36:44 PMI used to buy that because of the price and smoke it in a big blunt. It's good value for money but would be a waste of time in a vape or bong.

I used to only buy mid-grade stuff and thought that the high-shelf shit was a waste of money. Although I suppose I got into that habit when I sold it, and I wanted to sell 1g ten-bags to repeating customers and make some profit out of it. If you sell small tenbags and tell your customers that it's fine, because it's penging, they don't believe you and don't care. The ten-bag market want full bags, not penging weed.

But nowadays, fuck getting myself arrested for a few hundred quid a month. I'm now awaiting my delivery of Alien Cookies, which was expensive and looked really strong from the pictures. I want to be discrete, so I want to hit my vape and get as much drugs in my brain as I can in as short a time as possible and with as little substance as possible. So I want Alien Cookies.

But nowadays, fuck getting myself arrested for a few hundred quid a month. I'm now awaiting my delivery of Alien Cookies, which was expensive and looked really strong from the pictures. I want to be discrete, so I want to hit my vape and get as much drugs in my brain as I can in as short a time as possible and with as little substance as possible. So I want Alien Cookies.

I recently paid £30 for 14g of Miracle Alien Cookies trim. It is bloody lovely.

Sebastian Cobb

I've not tried trim, the worst I tried was the cheap 'kingston' stuff off the bottom of the LC 'low grade' section that didn't work in a vape at all and I needed several spliffs while merry just to do anything. Total false economy. It was about half the price of everything else, and everything on the cheap menu otherwise got the job done.

Liberosis

I've made the coconut oil infusion
And then used it in Brownies.
The strains used were northern lights and haze and white widow together.
The resulting brownies were incredibly strong and I remember the first time trying them I completely misjudged the dose which resulted in a really long lasting and debilitating high,the body effect was incredible but combined with a racing mind.
The best way to describe it was like carriages on a train,a thought would arrive and just as I was getting to grips with it another would fly in to take it's place.
Edible overdose's are not to be taken lightly at all.

Bence Fekete

Correct. I've had sub-lsd experiences on edibles that are essentially fun and benign but they pack so much physical and mental pressure on you for so long I always think, fuck's sake, may as well have taken actual lsd and had more of a lark with it. Sativa heavy strains are more lively but too much of anything will get you to oblivion eventually.

I once managed to convince my straight-edged then gf to try some magic brownies and she destroyed the whole lot within the hour. Go slow I said. Before I'd even noticed what was happening, poof, entire plate, gone.

Three hours later we're having one of our best nights ever. She's laughing so hard she's crying and I ask her if she's enjoying the brownies? Whooops.. BIG mistake. Analysis mode activated! Wait... she thinks out loud, I'm seriously stoned off my tits! Starts questioning all the tiny things to agonisingly paranoid levels. Omg I'm stoned. Omg I can't walk. Omg when will it ennnnndddd - you, YOU, why did you do this to me?!?, and so on. Talk about a buzz kill. Within 15 minutes of the mental switcheroo she's had enough and crawls upstairs to sleep off the now total nightmare and curse her brownie spiker pusher boyfriend. Swearing, unfortunately, to never touch weed again. 

Edibles are great because it's not smoking and anyone can eat a cookie but sadly they are also the trickiest to dose.

buttgammon

The only bad experience I've had with cannabis was after eating space cake. I generally have a high tolerance for edibles whereas my partner doesn't, so when we split some, I ate more than her. I wasn't feeling the effects after about an hour so I ate some more; we both got pleasantly high and were sat in a hotel room watching Mid Morning Matters and laughing like mad.

Like with Bence's ex in the previous post, something snapped, and I got massively self-conscious. I was worried that we were being really loud and would get kicked out of the hotel (I happened to record myself talking several times over the evening and we really weren't). I started to get the weird spacey sound sensation, not for the first time, but it was as intensely unpleasant as possible. We had turned off Partridge because I was worried I would suffocate from laughter and instead were watching German soaps. The sound was coming from both sides of the room simultaneously, which scared the hell out of me. Judging by the recordings, I started to become worried that I would be "stuck like this" forever. I was hiccuping and laughing, even though I didn't find anything funny.

I learned my lesson and have got it spot-on every time I've eaten edibles since then.

Sebastian Cobb

Every time I've bought a new vape I've excitedly unpacked it and then in figuring out how to work it have done enough to mean I need a lie down. Nothing scary/nasty but too stoned to do anything.

I've got a destop Arizer vape now that comes with big plastic bags you can fill, which have a whimsical charm of being about 15 and doing 'lungs' from a bread bag taped to a 2l bottle. I managed to over do it on that so much my vision went incredibly perculiar.

JaDanketies

FYI guys don't buy any 'THC e-liquid', or 'vape juice' even off the usually-reliable darkweb. That shit is spice. If you have any teenage kids, tell them not to hit any 'weed vape' either. Advice only applies in the UK.

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on December 12, 2021, 08:14:09 PMI've got a destop Arizer vape now that comes with big plastic bags you can fill,

If you've got a vape with them bags, you might be interested in trying DMT. A volcano with two or three bags gave me the strongest, cleanest and easiest DMT experience I have had to date.

Sebastian Cobb

Interesting, I was thinking of picking up the pens at one point, didn't realise I could use a dry herb vape for dmt.

The Mollusk

Two different edibles anecdotes for you:

When I was in Colorado a few years back, before I was due to fly I realised I had a bunch of professionally made legal edibles left in my coat. It was some bacon brittle or something like that. Decided to yam the lot outside the airport, then waited for the flight getting increasingly high. Smashed a huge Burger King meal and got on the plane giggling and feeling great. Then we had about half an hour of turbulence where I was bouncing a clear 6 inches out of my seat and I felt like the plane was made out of wood and likely to fall apart at any second. Absolutely horrifying.

About 15 years ago me and two mates crumbled up 3 grams of cheap shite resin (£5 in value back in them dayz) and chucked it in some Betty Crocker sponge cake mix. About 2 hours of inactivity was then followed by roughly 5 hours of increasingly intense but brilliant highness, we were all completely fucked off such a tiny morsel of rubbish gear. Pissing about making music on a keyboard and a Casio drum machine, playing Playstation, listening to Deltron 3030 and Holy Fuck, laughing our tits off at this neverending buzz. I fell asleep at about 3am but those two went out down a nearby underpass with a bucket of paint and wrote all sorts of shite like CARPE DIEM and FUCK PIGS on the wall with big brushes.

Head Gardener

gib

Quote from: The Mollusk on December 13, 2021, 11:20:24 AM3 grams of cheap shite resin

Yeah, it was remarkable how even soapbar worked like a dream if crumbled into a yoghurt.

Milo

Quite a bit of it around Newport city centre pre-9am. Slackers.

Speak

Quote from: gib on December 23, 2021, 06:26:32 PMYeah, it was remarkable how even soapbar worked like a dream if crumbled into a yoghurt.

Yes! I remember me and some friends doing this as youths, didn't think it would do much.

A short while later it had all knocked us sideways, and we all ended up laying down on the floor in different rooms.

I can stil vividly remember seeing the old blue, yellow and turquoise anglia TV flag with Thomas The Tank Engines face superimposed over the top in my mind on a loop.

JaDanketies

Anyone know where you can get soapbar these days

Uncle TechTip

So Germany is legalising use of cannabis for "pleasure purposes" and I also learned that Malta is doing the same, how long can the position be held in this country? It's so difficult as there's a massive underground operation that needs to be smashed and as well as the will to change the public attitude we need to introduce proper growing facilities and take it out of suburban houses managed by slave labour. There just isn't the desire to do any of this. Imagine how good the weed would be, grown properly on an industrial estate. Or maybe a use for all the dead high Street department stores? Imagine how good that would be.

Cloud

It really does

Not keen, it's really pungent and it's everywhere now

Quote from: pigamus on December 09, 2021, 04:13:41 PMHow does one become so familiar with the smell of fox piss

Well, a few of my kind are into watersports..

BeardFaceMan

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on December 29, 2021, 01:16:43 AMSo Germany is legalising use of cannabis for "pleasure purposes" and I also learned that Malta is doing the same, how long can the position be held in this country? It's so difficult as there's a massive underground operation that needs to be smashed and as well as the will to change the public attitude we need to introduce proper growing facilities and take it out of suburban houses managed by slave labour. There just isn't the desire to do any of this. Imagine how good the weed would be, grown properly on an industrial estate. Or maybe a use for all the dead high Street department stores? Imagine how good that would be.

We have plenty of those, the UK produces around half of all of the world's medical cannabis, British Sugar grow most of it in a big fuck-off greenhouse in Norfolk (whose MD is married to the Tory Drug Czar at the time, coincidence I'm sure), a company has just been given a contract to build a carbon-neutral cannabis production center, there's skiploads of the stuff available. The fuckers just won't prescribe it, they're making too much money off it. Not to mention the ties big pharma has to the government such as Theresa May's husband's company being the largest investors in GW Pharmaceuticals (who make lots of overpriced cannabis-based medicine that the government refuses to prescribe), or GW's chairman being a Tory donor. They couldn't give a fuck about people, they just care about their portfolio.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: BeardFaceMan on December 29, 2021, 08:27:39 AMWe have plenty of those, the UK produces around half of all of the world's medical cannabis, British Sugar grow most of it in a big fuck-off greenhouse in Norfolk (whose MD is married to the Tory Drug Czar at the time, coincidence I'm sure), a company has just been given a contract to build a carbon-neutral cannabis production center, there's skiploads of the stuff available. The fuckers just won't prescribe it, they're making too much money off it. Not to mention the ties big pharma has to the government such as Theresa May's husband's company being the largest investors in GW Pharmaceuticals (who make lots of overpriced cannabis-based medicine that the government refuses to prescribe), or GW's chairman being a Tory donor. They couldn't give a fuck about people, they just care about their portfolio.

Of COURSE if we legalised drugs we would find a more squalid and corrupt way of doing it than a loose assemblage of black market people! What a country

PlanktonSideburns

Imagine having to get all your soap bar provided by northern rail, or sports direct

RickyHamster

Ornlu

Regarding AVB - I just pack it in some gel caps I ordered online. I'm a pretty seasoned smoker, so necking about 10 (roughly two teaspoons' worth) with some semi-skimmed gets me toasted for about 7-9 hours. Cashback

JaDanketies

The Mollusk

Give a fuck about legal weed anyway. Soon as it happens the market will get cornered off by snazzy dispensaries and you'll be paying out the arse for rustic artisanal bespoke kush sold to you by some turkey with spider web tattoos on their face listening to Bon Iver yammering at you for 20 mins about the best ambient lighting to use for this particular strain. I'd rather buy dog shit off some yute dragging his heels outside Coral betting shop on Turnpike Lane than submit to that fucking Craft Weed Brewery wank.

Gurke and Hare

There'll be a middle ground too. Think Tesco are going to want to miss out on selling you 20 mass produced unbranded pre-roll amnesia joints from the kiosk?

the Fallen

Quote from: The Mollusk on January 01, 2022, 01:03:27 PMGive a fuck about legal weed anyway. Soon as it happens the market will get cornered off by snazzy dispensaries and you'll be paying out the arse for rustic artisanal bespoke kush sold to you by some turkey with spider web tattoos on their face listening to Bon Iver yammering at you for 20 mins about the best ambient lighting to use for this particular strain. I'd rather buy dog shit off some yute dragging his heels outside Coral betting shop on Turnpike Lane than submit to that fucking Craft Weed Brewery wank.

Well you tell my street dealer then that I simply must know the provenance of his Stardawg kush

BeardFaceMan

Quote from: Ornlu on January 01, 2022, 12:42:10 PMRegarding AVB - I just pack it in some gel caps I ordered online. I'm a pretty seasoned smoker, so necking about 10 (roughly two teaspoons' worth) with some semi-skimmed gets me toasted for about 7-9 hours. Cashback

What kind of caps did you use? I've got a load of ABV building up and need to use it for something, I've only ever used it as a tobacco substitute before.

Ornlu

Quote from: BeardFaceMan on January 03, 2022, 06:40:25 PMWhat kind of caps did you use? I've got a load of ABV building up and need to use it for something, I've only ever used it as a tobacco substitute before.

Size 00 gel ones, quite easy to hunt them down!

I used to hear tell you could roll up AVB with a filter and smoke that, but that obviously never worked, and tasted all burnt and disgusting. Digesting it (in cap form) is absolutely the way to go.