Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:16:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Christmas drugs

Started by Twit 2, December 09, 2021, 03:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twit 2

The coke thread reminded me to remind you all to get your Christmas drugs in. Imagine how red your face would be if Santa came a-ho-ho-ho-ing down your chimney and you couldn't greet him with a Crimble gurn. Mother in law taking about gypsies over the turkey again? Lucky your wine is laced with AMPHETAMINES so you can talk over it all. Yes, get on the Telegram, fire up the dark web and make sure you get the right side of oblivion before you end up eating sprouts. Ho ho ho!

TrenterPercenter

Lots of people don't like the traditional skag at Christmas but I find if you mix it with pancetta you can even get the kids on it.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Sebastian Cobb

LC appear to have done a runner :(

Glebe

I remember a Christmas issue of either the NME or Melody Maker where Keith Flint spoke about unwrapping Christmas presents off his face on acid.

itsfredtitmus

looking forward to taking phenibut on christmas day after 4 months! en rah rah!

shagatha crustie

Over lockdown Christmas last year I was talking to a hippie sort on a dating site who said she was making a magic mushroom nut roast. Now if that's not Christmas drugs, I don't know what is.

Bence Fekete

Someone I know who DEFINITELY ISN'T ME [SIKWDIM] confessed themselves to be merrily anticipating their first human trial of lsd and psilocybin *together* for the first time this winter in a neurointestinal festive CAGE MATCH for their third, fourth and fifth Chakras.

Tbf, it was the only way we'd they'd accept any kinds of terms this christmas, and by all accounts looks to be their best bet at genuine EBE contact before a long overdue and possibly non-existent lung transplant.

For their sake I cross the finger + pray, pray, pray reindeers don't forget how to fly (through bloodstreams)

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on December 09, 2021, 05:41:54 PM

These are really well done & I can only understand about 20% of what he says, funny though 😁.

shoulders

The molly and the I.V
When they're both full blown
Of all the peeps that are into drugs
The molly bears the crown

Cuntbeaks

Quote from: shagatha crustie on December 09, 2021, 07:27:50 PMOver lockdown Christmas last year I was talking to a hippie sort on a dating site who said she was making a magic mushroom nut roast. Now if that's not Christmas drugs, I don't know what is.
The idea of having a belly full of Xmas dinner while coming up on shrooms gives me The Fear.

0/10 would not consider

JaDanketies

Would be nice if I had time over Christmas to take drugs, other than for the purpose of doing work. Or chilling out in the evening. I think I could do with a nice load of acid. I bought 100 250ug tabs before our kid was born so I've never had to buy any for ages. I worry that the people who look at my darknet buyer profile don't realise how enlightened I am.

Twit 2

Don't take acid and accidentally roast the baby for Christmas dinner. I did that once and Boxing Day was well awkward.

imitationleather

Quote from: Twit 2 on December 13, 2021, 05:24:42 PMDon't take acid and accidentally roast the baby for Christmas dinner. I did that once and Boxing Day was well awkward.

Weird. I thought they'd be excellent for cold cuts.

JaDanketies

I've got a blood and pee test tomorrow at 940am to make sure my body is all working properly, so I've not drank much Christmas booze so far. Tomorrow at 10am I'm gettin fuckin on it

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Twit 2 on December 13, 2021, 05:24:42 PMDon't take acid and accidentally roast the baby for Christmas dinner. I did that once and Boxing Day was well awkward.

Unique entry in the boxing day log thread through.

Quote from: Twit 2 on December 09, 2021, 03:52:22 PMLucky your wine is laced with AMPHETAMINES so you can talk over it all. Yes, get on the Telegram, fire up the dark web and make sure you get the right side of oblivion before you end up eating sprouts. Ho ho ho!

lol

poo

Sorted thanks Twit 👍👍👍

itsfredtitmus

me kratom arrived today! (red riau) it's excellent! actually surprised that it has that opioid druggy thing where you feel really fucking smug because nobody else is feeling as content as you are with such little effort but unlike all the codones and dihydros you just want to message people and be a bit whimsical

people can definitely tell youre on something just by looking at you which is funny and SMUG (smug and funny)

SpiderChrist

Waiting for postie to bring me 14g of stinky green. If it doesn't arrive soon I shall have to resort to alcohol.

itsfredtitmus

Wrong way round. You're supposed to drink yourself silly the night before the weed arrives so it's there when you wake up

SpiderChrist

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on December 20, 2021, 06:15:51 PMWrong way round. You're supposed to drink yourself silly the night before the weed arrives so it's there when you wake up

Good point but, given the vagaries of Royal Mail, I could be getting pissed every night this week and then have to deal with a hangover without any Mary Jane. Plus I'm skint til Thursday and can't afford any boozes.

itsfredtitmus

heroin: iv was great! when is v coming out?

JaDanketies

my pee test discovered that I have a Group B Strep water infection so antibiotics are on the Christmas Drug List. I didn't even know anything was wrong until the lady on the phone told me and then immediately my bladder felt really tender. Suggestible a f

From what I can see on google, you get one of these infections by getting poo in your peehole

Speak

Quote from: Glebe on December 09, 2021, 06:27:32 PMI remember a Christmas issue of either the NME or Melody Maker where Keith Flint spoke about unwrapping Christmas presents off his face on acid.

I took acid on christmas eve when i was 18, a month or so after my first "proper" gf of 2 years had left me for my former best friend.

Was still wobbly when opening my presents xmas morning. Spent a considerable part of the day crying in my bedroom, before going to an illegal rave in a warehouse somewhere xmas day night.

Absolute desolation.

the Fallen

A subject on my very mind today as the festive season appears to take hold. There is no finer time to wander streets at night when it's so cold only tripping idiots go out and look at fantastic lights in the black while listening to Gaslamp Killer. Goodwill to all men, enforced by chemistry!

D.M Turner had the right idea:

QuoteThere exists a state which I will call "CydelikSpace," that I have
visited numerous times through the use of psychedelics.
CydelikSpace has correlations to the digital world of "cyberspace"
described in William Gibson's novels. However, CydelikSpace is
not a fictional dimension. It is accessible now, and even appears to
be the underlying reality behind all existence. It is of this state that
one becomes aware, to a greater or lesser degree, during deep
psychedelic experiences, and any other mystical or spiritual
experience.
CydelikSpace is vast. It appears to contain all matter and energy
in all of its manifestations since the beginning of time. This state
also contains thought. In fact, it may be thought that gives birth to
matter, since experience of CydelikSpace supports the notion that
the manifest universe is a construct of consciousness, and not the
other way around.
While in this state I have experienced in lucid detail, what
seems to be every thought that has been formulated in my mind
throughout my entire lifetime, as well as each perspective through
which I've viewed life, and each experience I have had. I have
seen my entire life laid out in suspension before me, and I could
wander through my previous perspectives as a detached observer.
I could view my life through four dimensions, easily recalling in
full detail perspectives and perceptions back through early
childhood. I could see the development throughout my life, of
ideas, identity, beliefs, coincidences, relations, and limitations.
These were seen with the precision of someone analyzing graph
charts displaying data, yet with full emotional connection. It is
said that when one is about to die, their entire life flashes before
their eyes. While under the influence of psychedelics this flash has
lasted for hours, and allowed for reflection, devoid of panic,
anxiety, attachment, or fear.

If I get a chance I'll be going this route, where, in a prequel, I met myself in a mirror world of this zonky ket reality and worked out I'm allllllllllllllllllright (cause you'd have to be to come back from that). It's also fucking gorgeous in the local wood, because at the very end is a field where there's horses and you can't tell me shit about how amazing it FEELS in ways you cannot describe. Robinsons drinks company should investigate:

Quote2C-B + Ketamine -
2C-B and Ketamine produce highs which are quite different.
Taken in combination it feels like two streams crossing at right
angles, thereby producing a uniquely new universe of experience.
This combination works well with either a small or large dose of
Ketamine (25 mg. to 100 mg.) With a smaller dose of Ketamine I
do not go on the Ketamine journey, but the relaxed immersion in
flowing psychedelic mental fireworks is most enjoyable. When
used with 2C-B, the Ketamine recovery period is also diminished,
with ease of movement, no feeling of nausea, and sometimes
incredible physical energy. I have frequently emerged from the
Ketamine journey and immediately begun dancing about like a
whirling dervish, or assuming yogic asanas where intense subtle
energies were traversing and harmonizing within my body.
As described in the Ketamine chapter, when K is used with 2C-
B there seems to be significantly increased recollection of the
Ketamine domain. This has been valuable to me in creating a
"bridge" between normal reality and the bizarre and amazing
world of the Ketamine experience.

Of course D.M. Turner died doing ket in his bathtub. As one does when one authors essential psychedelic guides

itsfredtitmus

finished a book on ketamine a few weeks back and I still couldn't tell you what it feels like other than something something you're using the most primitive part of your brain to attach yourself to a fluffy sheet of asbestos 

love ket but hate when you don't have mint or w**d to get rid of the vomiting and think smoking a cigarette gonna be a good idea and there's last nights supper over the floor

btw does anyone know what ketamine is like on ssris ? I know it's safe but so is drinking alcohol on them and that's almost like a totally different thing

canadagoose

How the hell do you lot have the kind of connections necessary to get these things? What are asocial weirdos like me supposed to do?

JaDanketies

Quote from: canadagoose on December 20, 2021, 10:27:19 PMHow the hell do you lot have the kind of connections necessary to get these things? What are asocial weirdos like me supposed to do?

I almost exclusively use the darkweb these days

I've shown a few people who aren't good with computers how to use it successfully so I'm sure you can figure it out. Buy crypto - access market - find drugs - encrypt address with pgp - buy drugs

canadagoose

Quote from: JaDanketies on December 20, 2021, 10:28:07 PMI almost exclusively use the darkweb these days
How do you know it's not a police officer or a scammer though? I think that worries me.

Edit: Saw your edit, I think I can work it out. I have seen Drugs Darkweb sites before but it all kind of scared me. Might try though, thanks.