Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:57:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Christmas drugs

Started by Twit 2, December 09, 2021, 03:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liberosis

Quote from: Twit 2 on December 27, 2021, 08:55:11 PMHaving tried crystal meth, I would say its reputation is more severe than the reality. Whilst it's obviously not something to make a habit of, it's very much a 'get on with your day' kind of drug—easily go to work on it, depending on your job.
[/quotes

I went through a phase of doing crystal meth and again it's the purity and quality of the drug that
Is paramount.
I've snorted it and smoked it and at any decent dose I definitely wouldn't be able to go to work on it at all,very very high and wired
For 8 hours and then not sleeping until well into the next night.
To describe crystal meth as a get on with your day kind of drug is downplaying it's power completely.

Twit 2

DavidJatt

I've only ever seen it once in the UK. Though I haven't looked as I know I would end up on some American PBS documentary if I tried it

madhair60

The only drug I need is a hot cup a' coffee and some ecstasy please thanks.

DavidJatt

I can remember doing base at Reading festival (ooh look at me I'm alt) and it being so vile and strong that we could genuinely only do quarter of a bomb. We ended up throwing like a quarter away, it was too much. Like ingesting stomach burning anxiety.

That's how I picture meth.

the Fallen

Why does meth rot one's teeth? What if you obsessively cleaned your teeth on it? Oh you'd wear the enamel off