Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:36:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Christmas drugs

Started by Twit 2, December 09, 2021, 03:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bumlord

Got a cheeky couple of grams of brown in for Christmas morn with mum

touchingcloth

Home grown quaaludes again.

itsfredtitmus

mothering righteousness is showing but always a tad apprehensive with teaching friends how to work the dn because of the channels that are being opened, if it was just the weed only one then fine

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: touchingcloth on December 20, 2021, 10:40:37 PMHome grown quaaludes again.
THEY GROW ON TREES UPSIDE DOWN WITH WHIMSY

JaDanketies

You know the darkweb is not a scammer by reading reviews, knowing that reviews can be faked, and not spending more than you can afford to lose. Anyway it all seems very reliable to me nowadays. It used to be years back that packages didn't turn up and the 'don't spend what you can't lose' maxim mattered, but nowadays they always arrive.

Buy domestic.

pancreas

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on December 20, 2021, 05:28:30 PMme kratom arrived today! (red riau) it's excellent! actually surprised that it has that opioid druggy thing where you feel really fucking smug because nobody else is feeling as content as you are with such little effort but unlike all the codones and dihydros you just want to message people and be a bit whimsical

people can definitely tell youre on something just by looking at you which is funny and SMUG (smug and funny)

If you wish the smugness to persist, I would encourage the use of stool softeners. Thank me after the first time you have to realise you have to reach up your arsehole manually to drag compacted shit out of it.

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: pancreas on December 20, 2021, 11:33:56 PMIf you wish the smugness to persist, I would encourage the use of stool softeners. Thank me after the first time you have to realise you have to reach up your arsehole manually to drag compacted shit out of it.
Was wondering why I ain't been today funnily enough I tried to go to for a piss before with no success, a complete paralysis of the bladder and the warm feeling's worn off. Type of thing that makes you reassess how good of an idea kratom might be to use regularly

though am worried this reply is a secret sleight on my post above for imagining I'm morally superior to danketies for not showing friends how to work the dn, which in case it wasn't- I've shown a mate before how to do it irl

pancreas

Crenners

Found half a krokodil in an old pair of pants. Will have that with a mince pie and Home Alone on 4K Blu-ray.

the Fallen

Quote from: JaDanketies on December 20, 2021, 11:17:55 PMYou know the darkweb is not a scammer by reading reviews, knowing that reviews can be faked, and not spending more than you can afford to lose. Anyway it all seems very reliable to me nowadays. It used to be years back that packages didn't turn up and the 'don't spend what you can't lose' maxim mattered, but nowadays they always arrive.

Buy domestic.

I do have a rare twinge of patriotism when I make my cryptobuys for British drugs.

Still, even if I went full english Brexit, I couldn't resist popping in an order for Dutch pills.

The chaps I use always send stuff in USB cable boxes. I just have a mental image of their flat (they all live together in my sitcom imagination) just amassed with tangled black USB cables sans boxes. And naturally, the head dealer can't find his phone charger

JaDanketies

In reality the street-drug market is full of scammers too anyway. The darknet seems a lot more reliable. I mean, I could call around all my friends and say "does anyone know anyone who deals ket" but that might end up in an 80-minute round trip to some guy who wants to pretend 0.7gs is actually 1g. Notwithstanding all them people selling paracetamols and baby laxative at big music events.

I'll be brewing my traditional Boxing Day jenkem, it always goes down a treat with guests on New Year's Eve.

Cuntbeaks

Quote from: Better Midlands on December 21, 2021, 10:11:39 AMI'll be brewing my traditional Boxing Day jenkem, it always goes down a treat with guests on New Year's Eve.
Seems like an insufficient amount of brewing time for a full experience.

imitationleather

Get on the Telegram groups. So much easier than the darkweb. 😎

the Fallen

My doodz are Telegram.

Their chat is insufferable. All Legend Garies.

Had to turn my drug phone off last week when one of the little dears complained he couldn't understand a (analogue) clock

Drugs aren't going to help.

touchingcloth

I imagine postal weed is about as ethical as 50p T-shirts from Primark. Grown on the thighs of an indentured Chinese lad.

Gerra grow lamp and stick it in yer Billy bookcase.

SteveDave

We got enormously drunk last Christmas Day and then had some coke delivered. As we had no cash, the fellow took a PayPal Friends and Family payment. Which was nice of him .

Quote from: Cuntbeaks on December 21, 2021, 10:51:21 AMSeems like an insufficient amount of brewing time for a full experience.

It's more about the festive flavour than the potency really.

SpiderChrist

Quote from: touchingcloth on December 21, 2021, 02:10:50 PMI imagine postal weed is about as ethical as 50p T-shirts from Primark. Grown on the thighs of an indentured Chinese lad.

Gerra grow lamp and stick it in yer Billy bookcase.

I get mine sent to me by a mate who grows. Not sure if they practice slavery or not, I'll ask.

touchingcloth

Quote from: SpiderChrist on December 21, 2021, 03:12:32 PMI get mine sent to me by a mate who grows. Not sure if they practice slavery or not, I'll ask.

You have to ask in an indirect way. For example, say "has your mum ever caught you taking food to the China lads in the bunker?"

SpiderChrist

Quote from: touchingcloth on December 21, 2021, 03:17:47 PMYou have to ask in an indirect way. For example, say "has your mum ever caught you taking food to the China lads in the bunker?"

Quite - I need to be a bit non-obvious about it, due to the fact that they are always armed (for some reason - probably a countryside thing).

thenoise

Quote from: SpiderChrist on December 20, 2021, 06:09:56 PMWaiting for postie to bring me 14g of stinky green. If it doesn't arrive soon I shall have to resort to alcohol.
Mail order sprouts? Good idea, they are much fresher aren't they? Getting my Christmas riverford box tomorrow, can't wait.

Quote from: The Bumlord on December 20, 2021, 10:33:35 PMGot a cheeky couple of grams of brown in for Christmas morn with mum

Started making the gravy already? How very organised.

No idea what the rest of you are on about. Merry Christmas!

Dex Sawash

Quote from: touchingcloth on December 21, 2021, 02:10:50 PMstick it in yer Billy bookcase.

Having trouble unwinding your rhyming slang

itsfredtitmus

its a SUPPLEMENT not a DRUG

itsfredtitmus

Praying phenibut arrives before christmas but I don't think it is you know. I'd prefer a capsule gaba xmas than a liquid self-pity one

the Fallen

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on December 21, 2021, 06:31:01 PMits a SUPPLEMENT not a DRUG

That's my line! The Prime Minister explains

Ketamine is just the antidepressant of the future

I flip this off like a one liner but I dare someone to spend an afternoon reading these:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7225830/

https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/ketamine-service/

https://www.genengnews.com/news/how-ketamine-works-as-an-antidepressant-in-the-brain/

I fully believe this. I have a little guitar tool, there's a ruler on it in millimetres, different isomers have different effects. Tiny amounts under the tongue.

Eh. I'm shy. This is crank territory.

I just reckon in fifteen years I'm right. Or it dies in the dust.

Or I do in the bathtub.

the Fallen

Sometimes on ket you find you hear speech backwards.

It's sort of nice tonight. A selective deafness in this boozer

But it doesn't affect music as instantly.

It's like a stereo - at the back-backwardsness

I get it drug talk is boring right? But what is the mechanism reversing speech in my brain? That is riotously complicated.

You can tie it to little emotions. Finger drums. Face skews.

Me? I like living at this pace, it's alright.

Being slower.

Turning off electric things.

Obsessive about rhythm.

Basically I think humans are configured or otherwise setup to interpret things in a form they understand and the only truly weird the only truly alien is that which is never seen before

As we march our progress we may squeal along the way but surely all we want, all anyone wants is to make a noise that reaches the sky?

J/K I'm straight edge apart from the sexual ideas, the drugs and the booze

I think discipline is relative.

If only life felt this lovely always. But that's why drugs are good.

I'm not fucking bad in that meatrealm.

Quote from: imitationleather on December 21, 2021, 01:57:25 PMGet on the Telegram groups. So much easier than the darkweb. 😎

is Telegram not just a London thing?

imitationleather

Quote from: imitationleather on December 21, 2021, 08:21:27 PMI don't live in London, so no!

OK, so how would someone who isn't me know who's local? (sorry, I know nothing about telegram).