Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:05:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Creamerie (Dark Comedy Drama from New Zealand)

Started by Small Man Big Horse, December 09, 2021, 08:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

This aired back in May in New Zealand but I've only just heard about it as it's now available to watch via Hulu in the States. It's another near future dystopia show (and may initially sound a lot like Y The Last Man) where eight years ago all of the men quickly died in a short time span, and now the only way women can become pregnant is if they take part in a lottery system using what's left of sperm donations. I've watched two out of the six episodes so far and am enjoying it a good deal, the dialogue's strong, those in charge are horribly creepy in a darkly twisted way, and the plotting in general is keeping me gripped. Plus for Taskmaster fans according to imdb both Angella Dravid and Brynley Stent have supporting roles in it, though I've only briefly seen one of them so far.

Small Man Big Horse

I've finished this now and thought I'd bump the thread as it's really great throughout, it's only six half hour episodes too so doesn't outstay it's welcome, though there's plenty of scope for a potential second season and I hope it does come back, especially if
Spoiler alert
it means David Correos is in it more
[close]