Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:44:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Apprentice S16 - In this boardroom you don't get furloughed, you get fired...

Started by Malcy, December 12, 2021, 01:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hat FM

Quote from: Alberon on February 01, 2022, 11:44:36 AMWell he won't stick around as an MP once he's thrown out of Number 10, but it would make it a very different show.

Lord Testicle Head can't be doing it much longer, will the show be 'rested' or will they get Karrren Brady to take over? Her withering scorn would work very well in the big chair.

not sure i could watch it with karen at the helm. is it just me or is she just immensely unlikeable?

touchingcloth

This one from off of a few series ago:

Has just admitted to making threatening and abusive comments to a journalist such as:
-Comparing Mr Wootton to sex offender Harvey Weinstein and said he had evidence to prove this
-Inviting his social media followers to assist him in his crusade
-Saying he "felt like getting rid of him once and for all"
-Saying matters "should be settled by violence"
-Leaving WhatsApp voice notes for Mr Wootton and threatening to use violence
-Stating an intention to end Mr Wootton's career
-Using social media and WhatsApp to state that Mr Wootton would be jailed
-Sending Mr Wootton an explicit image and inviting Mr Wootton to engage in sexual activity

The fact that Wooton has worked for the Sun, Mail and GB News has left me deeply conflicted.

Ray Travez

Quote from: Alberon on January 29, 2022, 08:22:51 PMLord Suga looks more and more like an puppet each week. He's being animated for the second time next week and even that crap CGI seems more lifelike.

He reminds me of a teddy who has been brought to life with a magical spell. I think it's because he often doesn't like to bend his elbows. His face is teddyish too.

Ray Travez

Quote from: Hat FM on February 01, 2022, 05:03:38 PMnot sure i could watch it with karen at the helm. is it just me or is she just immensely unlikeable?

She always has that "who's farted?" look on her face. Though I suppose it's possible that people just fart a lot around her.

mjwilson

Quote from: Hat FM on February 01, 2022, 05:03:38 PMnot sure i could watch it with karen at the helm. is it just me or is she just immensely unlikeable?

More or less unlikeable than Lord Amstrad?

Malcy

I think the new guy would do well in the role. He is absolute stand for no shite, heard it all before as he's been on both sides of the table now as well and has classic Apprentice face pulling.

oggyraiding

Quote from: touchingcloth on February 01, 2022, 05:42:09 PMThis one from off of a few series ago:

He was on Celebrity Big Brother a few years ago, flirted a lot with Courtney Act despite having a girlfriend on the outside. Was engaged to Caroline Flack for a bit. Fame hungry. Wants to be a total ledge.

thr0b

Aye, sounds like Caroline Flack's death sent him well over the edge. He blamed Wooton for her suicide, and dealt with it very, very badly.

touchingcloth

Looks like Alan is trying to arrange things so that in a couple of series time he only ever needs to appear in avatar form.

Spode

What a really creative way of saying 'decades.' True innovation again from Sir Lord

Gurke and Hare

touchingcloth

dr beat

Blue Jam

This Ar(c)tic Saviour game sounds like a shit Subnautica. Do none of these people play video games?

Blue Jam

They can't spell "arctic" but they can spell "saviour"?

"Didn't get 4 across 'boat' but they aced 'solipsism.' Who was this person?"

Blue Jam

touchingcloth

Blue Jam

Bring back Tommy Pillahs and get him to make his own twist on the beat-em-up...

PILLAH FIGHT

touchingcloth

"I made the Amstrad, and it had games. Loads of games. How many games did it have, Tim?"

"About fifteen hundred software titles in all, of which..."

"FAHSAHNDS A GAMES. FAHHHHHHSAHHHHHHHHNDS."

touchingcloth

Gurke and Hare

Alberon

The Amstrad was a shit computer.

You can't expect decent gameplay in a day, obviously, but there could have been some decent gameplay hooks you could promise without actually designing.

Spoiler alert
The shit platformer could've been worldwide rather than just the artic where there are just seals and bears. Maybe you could design creatures you could swap with friends or something.

Should've owned up to the spelling mistake upfront. Doesn't deserve a firing though.
[close]

EOLAN

Once they realised the spelling mistake they should have improved it on being some great artistic venture. Or somehow sneak in the articulated lorry somehow.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on February 03, 2022, 10:05:45 PMPillahs is on You're Fired!

YAAAAAY! Thanks for the heads up, watching now.

Francesca sounds like Beatrice and Eugenie from off The Windsors.

Blue Jam

Ka'en Brady is totally channelling Morgana Robinson with all these jumpsuits.

Malcy

thr0b

Sacked for a spelling mistake not spotted by any of the rest of them must sting.