Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,327
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:27:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Apprentice S16 - In this boardroom you don't get furloughed, you get fired...

Started by Malcy, December 12, 2021, 01:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Blue Jam

The Pyjamily logo looks like the Scottish Family Party logo.

Pyjamas look quite nice I will admit.

Ray Travez

Alberon

Final episode is always a bit flat, but easily the worst series so far.

Past time this was rested.

Blue Jam

I own a pair of junglist pyjamas but the fact that I like them probably tells you they're not on trend.

Quote from: Alberon on March 24, 2022, 10:42:00 PMFinal episode is always a bit flat, but easily the worst series so far.

Past time this was rested.

I honestly struggled to remember any of their names this year. I suppose last year was a vintage year with Pillahs and Tory Supervillain Woman and MadMag so this series was never going to live up to that. Meh, it passed the time. See you for the next one.

Blue Jam

Pillahs has branched out:

https://www.bosh-coffee.co.uk/

QuoteABOUT BOSH COFFEE

If you know me, you know my story. On the relentless pursuit of greatness. Early mornings, late nights. This isn't just maintained on a stella and a masala or two.

HAHA LEDGE

IT'S NOT JUST A CUPPA COFFEE IT'S YER MATE

Gurke and Hare

Are matching pyjamas - and his'n'hers* things in general - not incredibly naff any more? Are Howard and Hilda influencers?

Is it only because I'm a straight man that I think women can look sexy in pyjamas, but men just look like dorks in them? People who fancy men, what do you think?

*all combinations of pronouns valid

Gurke and Hare

EOLAN

I know so much is contrived in the Apprentice.

But the bit in the final every year where they seem to spend an age brainstorming with their teams trying to come up with a name together always seems ridiculous.
Its not like other tasks where they supposedly just having the plan and idea that day. The person supposedly has this general idea for a good few months so surely they would have an idea or two of the name already.

Gurke and Hare

Yeah - I wondered if they're trying to avoid using the actual name because that would be advertising?

Malcy

I saw the one that was trying to launch a drinks band has been promoting it recently but I forget the name she had in the interviews and what it was on her IG post or whatever it was.

I always enjoy the 'Why I Fired Them' episodes as I spend the first few mins thinking "who are these people"?

Blue Jam

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on March 25, 2022, 12:06:09 AMIs it only because I'm a straight man that I think women can look sexy in pyjamas, but men just look like dorks in them? People who fancy men, what do you think?

I fancy men and you are correct. Even James Bond would struggle to look suave in a set of monogrammed silk PJs.

beanheadmcginty

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 24, 2022, 11:33:55 PMPillahs has branched out:

https://www.bosh-coffee.co.uk/

HAHA LEDGE

Quite a claim on his website there that his coffee is "UK Sourced". Also upsets me that the "delivered to your door" is in a perfect circle, while the other three are wobbly circles.