Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 09:45:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Glitch

Started by chutnut, December 13, 2021, 10:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

Funkstorung's remix of All Is Full of Love by Bjork is my favourite version.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: chutnut on December 15, 2021, 12:13:36 PMPlex notified me last night that it was this beauty's 20th birthday

That's a great album. I have the 2001 issue, which only has the first three tracks.

He was also at the 2004 ATP and was doing stuff very much like that. There's a bootleg recording of it floating around somewhere. It was one of my favourite performances of the whole festival.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: M-CORP on December 14, 2021, 07:42:42 PMThe attention to detail on this rap track is quite something.

Good stuff. You might enjoy:

chutnut

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on December 17, 2021, 12:15:27 AMThat's a great album. I have the 2001 issue, which only has the first three tracks.

He was also at the 2004 ATP and was doing stuff very much like that. There's a bootleg recording of it floating around somewhere. It was one of my favourite performances of the whole festival.

Yeah same, I'd never even heard of the extra tracks before looking up that youtube vid!
Proper jealous I'll have to see if I can find that recording