Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,341
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:35:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

JDTV - Jim Davidson's new project

Started by holyzombiejesus, December 13, 2021, 06:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holyzombiejesus

Horrible racist turd of a man has got his own shitty streaming site called Ustreme. Got a bit too into these little videos yesterday. Most of them just seem to be on twitter...

https://twitter.com/JimDOfficial/status/1468988815025000451

https://twitter.com/JimDOfficial/status/1467525574801465353

https://twitter.com/JimDOfficial/status/1464986947466797062

https://twitter.com/JimDOfficial/status/1465999553820254215

Should really be in the 'desolation' thread.

Fambo Number Mive

Is that squirrel just there so they could make a racist comment about Kim Jong Un's accent?

Mister Six

Asylum's version of JCVD requires rewrite.

Brundle-Fly

Christ, I forgot all about Miles Crawford. I used to see him do stand up in late eighties.

Controversial opinion, Jim Davidson is a fuckin unfunny cunt

Cuellar

Graham eyes a potentially lucrative new opportunity

JamesTC

Quote from: Racist Netflix for GB News CuntsOne night when Cinderella was having a little strum in the kitchen, a big woman of colour appeared. Cinderella put down her ukele and said "who are you?"

What the fuck is this pathetic shit? What is the joke? Why the fuck is this being used to advertise a comedy show? Why does she laugh before saying "big woman of colour"? What the hell is going on?

holyzombiejesus

After being declared bankrupt in the mid 2000s, he's now swanning about on a fucking yacht. I saw another video that I didn't really want to link to where he goes off on a rant about Lenny Henry and Africa, and it got 150,00o views.

Actually, fuck it. Here's the video. There's something really chilling about it, the way he so despises Henry.

PlanktonSideburns

PlanktonSideburns

Brundle-Fly

"Now, you've joined the lefty luvvies, Lenny..."  Now?  He met Dawn French over forty years ago when she steered him away from working man's club comedy. I think that whole Comic Relief 'white saviour' issue could've been handled more diplomatically at the time, but Davidson is wilfully and divisively misinterpreting what Henry and Lammy said. There seems to be something more personal going on here, beyond race and politics. Something that probably rankles with JD as far back as New Faces.

The Mollusk

Ah god this is fuckin incredible. The issue with the sound where the casual chat is weirdly quiet but the laughter is massively amplified to the point where it's clipping and distorted, shit like that is the real comedy, hilariously shambolic in that brilliant On Cinema sort of way except here it's unintentional. Fantastic.

Blumf

It's okay, his mate Chalky White is a producer. Can't be racist, see?

gilbertharding

JamesTC

Quote from: gilbertharding on December 14, 2021, 09:06:42 AMSurprised he wasn't on Sound TV

I love the way she says Jethro as if his name is Jeth Row.

non capisco

The traizizzle don't stop at Cambizzle, motherfucker!

Cuellar

Quote from: The Mollusk on December 13, 2021, 10:23:48 PMAh god this is fuckin incredible. The issue with the sound where the casual chat is weirdly quiet but the laughter is massively amplified to the point where it's clipping and distorted, shit like that is the real comedy, hilariously shambolic in that brilliant On Cinema sort of way except here it's unintentional. Fantastic.

It is incredibly like On Cinema.

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on December 13, 2021, 09:30:45 PMActually, fuck it. Here's the video. There's something really chilling about it, the way he so despises Henry.

This especially. The way Bobby Ball's head appears and disappears. Fantastic.

An tSaoi

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on December 13, 2021, 09:30:45 PMActually, fuck it. Here's the video. There's something really chilling about it, the way he so despises Henry.

He's the kind of person who still says "www." when giving a web address.

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: An tSaoi on December 14, 2021, 10:52:59 AMHe's the kind of person who still says "www." when giving a web address.

"all lower case..."

batwings

Quote from: An tSaoi on December 14, 2021, 10:52:59 AMHe's the kind of person who still says "www." when giving a web address.

"H T T P colon forward-slash forward-slash W W W dot"

FsF

Do enjoy Davidson using the "Hitler ranting" meme a decade past its popularity, with the message being "yeah, Adolf Hitler, you're right about the loony left!".

I thought Bobby Davro was above this, and this alone, but, there you are.

Video Game Fan 2000

imitationleather

Haha, fucking hell. Say what you like about Davidson, no one could ever accuse him of being bitter or bearing grudges.

imitationleather

I love the comments that are like, "You always make me laugh Jim!" on a video that's just five minutes of him having a really serious and angry racist rant.

He's going off on one at that camera like it's his wife and he's spent all day drinking.

Hex Triplet

Idea for Jim Davidson TV sketch:

Bobby Davro is on screen in the stocks. 'PC GONE MAD' is painted across the wood above his head.

"Can't say anything these days!" he gurns as he falls out of shot.

Behind him, the CGI ghosts of Bowen, Blair and Chegwin look on approvingly, like the end of Return of the Jedi.

Video Game Fan 2000

Bobby Davro [as Lenny Henry]: I identify as a member of the British public!

canadagoose

I thought I'd try this exciting-looking programme, "That'll Do"

One hour seven minutes of Jim Davidson rattling on about some shite in a chair. Obviously I didn't watch it all, but I did skip through it randomly and it's just hours of recollections and shitty wee clips of him doing his military shows. Is this what the entire streaming service is like? Who'd pay for that?

Mr Banlon

Imagine sitting on all those uncomfortable military transporter flights to far-flung war zones, and desolate penguin rocks, just to entertain are brave boys. Then they give a knighthood to a black man you fucking hate for helping African kids.